[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see hot girl outside >day ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1463309825495.jpg (97 KB, 592x888) Image search: [Google]
1463309825495.jpg
97 KB, 592x888
>see hot girl outside
>day ruined
>>
then dont look outside anon. dont you know that by now?
>>
>he doesn't like looking at hot girls

do you even creep?
>>
>>29772808
I have to since I take the bus to commute.
>>
I hate looking at hot girls too they make me feel bad about myself
>>
>>29772758
>tfw no Eva Green gf
>>
>hates looking at hot girls
>posts a picture of a hot girl
>>
>>29773002
Eh she alright, I wouldn't say hot, but she alright.
>>
>>29772758
I don't feel anything positive when seeing a hot girl. I only feel jealousy, frustration and hatred. Fuck them.
>>
>>29772758
hate seeing those sour grapes you will never reach?

How do you feel knowing Chads like me chat these girls up and slap their asses?

Feels sour baby?

How about your kill yourself so you don't have to watch

When you go to sleep, remember, you will never have this life, you will be lonely forever.
>>
>>29772837
>not sleeping/reading on the bus
1hr tram ride every evening and then back home in the morning, i spend that time decorating the window/wall with my drool.
>>
>>29773155
>implying Chad would be wasting their time here

You guys don't even try anymore
>>
>>29773217
>coming to r9k once in a 4 months for 30 minutes
>wasting time here

kek

Normies know of 4chan, too, pleb.

keep being salty, won't make that cutepie come any closer

btw, i'm cumming in her mouth tonight then telling she is a dirty slut that I won't kiss ;)
>>
>>29773002
I'll never meet Eva Green in real life. She's my waifu. So I can freely fantasize knowing that I won't get an answer.
>>29773047
Domt talk about my mommy this way.
>>
>>29773252
Enjoy I guess. The time I cared is long gone.

So is the time I believed in shitty, effortless bait like this one.
>>
>>29773155
>>29773252
>tfw the type of people who make these posts are somehow even more pathetic than me
>>
>>29773047
Are you implying that you could get that?
Gtfo normie
>>
>>29773290
>putting that much effort into mocking robots
Definitely not something Chad would do. Therefore it's a bad bait and not being able to create a good bait is pathetic as fuck.
>>
I get super depressed/sick and cant eat or sleep when I see a hottie irl
its like it hits too close to home, my fantasy world intersects reality and i'm unable to deal with it.
>>
>>29773252
True or not, you're an expert troll, m8. You got not only bitches (unless you're lying) but also lonely permavirgins on your dick.
Keep doing God's work and pissing off faggots envious enough to reply.
>>
>>29773252
You're describing something I never wanted and expect I will somehow feel hurt by it?

To successfully trigger people on the interwebz you need something normies don't posses: empathy
>>
>>29773475
She wants my love despite me hating her and cumming on her face then telling her what a dirty slut she is.

She keeps coming back, even when I tell her to fuck off.

Yet you try all you can't and that cutepie just won't give you time of day.

;)
>>
>>29773584
>She keeps coming back, even when I tell her to fuck off.
You can't even make people do what they want you to do? Jeez, what a loser.
>>
>>29773584
>;)

top smug
>>
File: IMG_20160619_143557.jpg (3 KB, 87x89) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160619_143557.jpg
3 KB, 87x89
>>29773642
>>29773653
>replying to clear bait
>>
>>29773252

>normies

ya blew it fag
>>
>>29773179
>sleeping on the bus

Not possible since I live in a major American city. I don't want my phone, wallet and other stuff to magically vanish into thin air.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.