[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I asked a blind girl out on a date and she said yes. I have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1301294958829.jpg (75 KB, 385x501) Image search: [Google]
1301294958829.jpg
75 KB, 385x501
I asked a blind girl out on a date and she said yes. I have no idea what to do with her, any date ideas?
>>
take her to a sunglass hut
>>
>>29772350
Take her to see a movie.
>>
>>29772350
art gallery since blind girls are usually more introverted

more likely to appreciate it
>>
>>29772350
take her sightseeing
>>
>>29772350
Teach her how to milk a cow
>>
>>29772350
You could take her to see the animals at the zoo.
>>
>>29772350
seems like restaurant is your only option mate
>>
>>29772350
IF not bait

take her to the seaside or something.
>>
>>29772350
find her someone else, and organize a blind date for them.
>>
birdwatching

original
>>
>>29772350
Take her to a movie, then a museum, then a strip club, then a car show. Point at everything you like and shout, "look!" When she says she can't, stomp your feet and say "you mean WON'T"

When you drop her off at night, be all pissy about how she didn't even make an effort to participate, then say "next time you better look at stuff, then maybe I would fuck you," shove her out of the car, and drive away at incredible hihg speed
>>
>>29772425
Underaged fag detected . ..
>>
>>29772425
you killed it, if only OP's gf could see you now.
>>
>>29772350
>I asked a blind girl out on a date

where do you even know her from? How did you meet her?

blind girls are super cute tho, good luck OP. I would take her to an amusement park and go on the rides since she can feel that even if she can't see it

or just take her for a walk or something
>>
>>29772425

faggot faggit faggit
>>
What the fuck is your problem? Watch what you're doing.
>>
>>29772350
i keep posting in this thread because these ideas keep coming to me, do something creative, something she'll never see coming
>>
File: 0bama.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
0bama.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>29772350
I guess you could say its a

BLIND DATE
>>
>>29772524
dear god man, do you want her to stumble around or something? that'd be unsightly.
>>
>>29772415
Do it OP!

>Originato commento
>>
>>29772350
Are you sure this girl really see's a future in you and her?
>>
>>29772350
go watch the stars with her
chicks dig it
>>
>>29772350
I dated a blind girl. We usually just read books together, listened to music, cuddled, and went out to eat.(I would read her the menu) Not much else you can do.
>>
Here's a serious reply OP. You should take her to some live music.
>>
>>29772792
This is a great answer OP, live music is really a spectacle to be seen.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.