[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be degenerate stoner-fag >Get into medical school >Starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: doctor medical weed.jpg (44 KB, 649x600) Image search: [Google]
doctor medical weed.jpg
44 KB, 649x600
>Be degenerate stoner-fag
>Get into medical school
>Starting in one month
>Just read school rule book
>All new students must complete drug screening in their first semester.

JUST

Can I pass naturally without having to substitute fake piss if I just stop smoking today?
>>
>>29772330
Don't you have to be really smart and shit for med school? Just stop doing weed for a while bro, try to finish your degree and become a rich med Chad or something. You have potential dude.
>>
>>29772330
>All new students must complete drug screening in their first semester.
what kind of bullshit is that?
>>
>>29772330
you probably fucked up, bro
good luck with your dishwashing job
>>
File: 1466937940931.jpg (137 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
1466937940931.jpg
137 KB, 500x564
>>29772330
A month is way more than enough unless you're a super fat fuck who smokes pounds a day or something. Just take B vitamins and drink a ton of water.
>>
>>29772430
Yeah, I had totally planned on quitting once I got to school anyway because I value my education and want to do as well as possible....but I had no idea they would test me potentially on the first day of school. I would get in major trouble and maybe even kicked out of the program if I failed the drug test.

Will one month be enough to get it out of my system and piss clean?
>>
>>29772478
Thank you!!! That makes me feel better :DDD
>>
>>29772469
the kind that saves the school from having to deal with the likes of OP
>dude coloradoan medicine lmao
>>
THC is stored in fat cells so try burning some fat/working out. Also drink a shit ton of water. You should be fine if it's in a month with a little effort. Passing drug tests is a lot easier for people who only smoke occasionally rather than full blown stoners though so remember that.
>>
>>29772518
4-6 weeks is the normal time frame THC is traceable in urine. So you're in the danger zone. It may show as a "weak" positive.
>>
>>29772330
Quickfixurine.con

Best way, keep it in your backpack totally safe.. they won't watch you take a piss test.

I smoked a lot of dabs for about 3 years and then stopped for about 2 monthes after relocating.. took a home test and failed so I just used quick fix for current job.

You can get it at head shops too depending in where you live but the stuff online is usually the most up to date version of it.

Good luck
>>
>>29772640
Me again. Also not fat, drink alot of water but I tested my first piss of day to make sure I was totally clean and it didn't work.

Not worth the risk over med school.
>>
>>29772538
>:DDD

This has got to be some sort of fucking joke
>>
>>29772640
Thank you. Looks like they have the 2 Oz and 3 Oz bottles. Does it matter which one I use? Is there like a minimum volume of piss they r?

Also, I just realized that I would be totally fucked if it was a hair test...but I think that's pretty unheard of. Piss tests are much cheaper
>>
>>29772330
buy synthetic urine and a fake weiner
>>
>>29772683
I used the 3 Oz because I take a federal drug test for my job and they do a split sample so I wanted to be sure it was enough.

You should be fine with 2 Oz but if you have the money is go 3oz..

I'd it's a scheduled test use the microwave on it for 10 seconds and attach the hand warmer.. wear some tight whites or tight briefs, I wore briefs under boxer briefs and wedged the bottle under my junk..

If it's random just keep in your backpack and use the handwarmer and tuck under you sack for like 30 min and it should be a good temp.

GL
>>
>>29772430
No you dont have to be really smart.

Why do we want a stoner fag as a doctor?

Oh I forgot weed cures cancer and hiv and shit.
>>
>>29772683
Yeah hair tests can be unreliable in terms of current drug use and also way expensive for large scale.. Likely urine maybbee a mouth swab
>>
>>29772683
Oh and it comes with instructions for use so don't be wary of that aspect
>>
>>29772768
Correction, sneaky lieing cheating dishonest degenerate stoner fag.
>>
I'm doing my residency soon.

You'll quit med school within a year or two. It's not for robots.
>>
>>29772851
But you're a robot presumably, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here. So why didn't you quit? Are you a normie? REEEEEEEE

>>29772761
Many thanks, brobot.
>>
>>29772898
Hes studing us because he thinks its super original and ingenious.
>>
>>29772898
I come here for the satire. Although I am very introvert and it's very hard for me to do my work sometimes.
>>
>>29772538
You're probably not smart enough for it though.
>>
>>29772968
Very introvert = robot

Don't deny your true colors...ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
>>
is this one of those pay2win med schools? Couldn't imagine a competitive entry one drug testing
>>
>>29773042
It's one of the top US medical schools. It's Ivy League.

>>29773030

I scored in the 95th %Ile on the MCAT...the old MCAT, which was actually hard....not the new, pansy one that has sociology and psychology with little to no physics...I'm smart but lazy :DDD
>>
>>29772898
>But you're a robot presumably, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here.
get it through your head
they are always among us
refuge is nowhere
>>
Why has there been a lot of weed hate on r9k lately? what am I missing?
>>
>>29773103
fuck off fucking underageb&
>>
>>29773169
what is this, /b/ now?
>>
>>29773198
its never okay to use emoticons on 4chan newfag
>>
File: 1460222498174.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1460222498174.png
435 KB, 807x700
>>29773103
yeah you're a fucking genius, so smart you have to ask a bunch of retarded neets something every 15 year old knows, and to make you even smarter, it's a physiology question from a medschool fag; fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
>>29773103
>the new, pansy one that has sociology and psychology with little to no physics
Have you seen the new one?
>>
>>29773285
When did I use an emoticon...?
>>
>>29773285
;) :) xD :P B) :0

how does that make you feel
>>
>>29773299
Did you ever consider that I just wanted emotional support? I obviously could have just looked this shit up, but I wanted personal attention and support like most human beings do. Being a doctor isn't just about knowing anatomy and physiology...you need to get human psychology too.
>>
File: 1435303778604.jpg (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1435303778604.jpg
142 KB, 500x375
>>29772538
>mfw this is a potential MD
Shoudint you already know how metabolism works ? You can look up everything online.
>>
>>29772330
Considering you start in mid august? Most likely.

Stop smoking, start doing intense cardio, drink a ton of water.

Good job getting into med school OP, applying now!
>>
>>29772330
one month should be fine if you stop smoking today. just drink a little more water than you normally do and you'll be pissing clean in 3 weeks
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.