[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
met a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
help me robots

> meet girl
> she seems interesting
> talk to her
> next level connection
> meet her occasionally for a few weeks with friends
> start talking to her on fb daily
> finally grab my nuts and ask her out
> she says yes
> go out today
> have a few drinks, talk all the time
> realise i've never liked anyone like this before
> want to take things slow
> we say out goodbyes
> no balls to give her a kiss
> text her
> she replies but seems disappointed

how much did I screw up? do I just tell her that I'm beta and that I really like her? i'm pretty sure she likes me back, but I might have been too awkward today..
>>
If it seemed like she was into you, you should have gone for the kiss, but it's not the end of the world or anything. Just set up another date, maybe this weekend.
>>
>>29772079
it's normal for her to feel disappointed in the sense that she thinks you don't like her that much. ask her on another date and make SURE you kiss her next time.
>>
>>29772079
Should have gone in for the kiss, although that might be stating the obvious.

Now she has doubts about what 'this' is between you two. One of the only ways you can save is to be straight with her tell her(in person if possible) that you have been with a girl in long time(if ever) and you didn't want screw things up but you like her and you want to go out with her again sometime.
>>
>>29772227
whoops I meant to say "haven't" been with a girl
>>
>>29772194
>>29772161

We believe in you anon
>>
get on benzos and shit
>>
>>29772285
this is the worst advice I've ever seen
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.