[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that women age like milk. Pic related from what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 392x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 392x410
Daily reminder that women age like milk. Pic related from what a girl I remember in high school looking like yo what she is today.

Cont...
>>
File: image.jpg (618 KB, 1445x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
618 KB, 1445x2048
This is her today
>>
>>29771990
she looks pretty bad in the "before" image to be honest
>>
>>29771990
Women age like wine
>>
>>29771990
So she got fat.
let's see, if she decides to stay fat she will still get a bf.

If she somehow decides to lose weight she wilt cuck her bf with a better one after losing some pounds.

There's no way to win. Women always have it on easy mode.
>>
I can't even date women my own age at 29 because they think I'm 25, can't imagine that after reaching my peak I didn't immediately start crashing.

Young women are easier anyway and don't want you to commit
>>
>>29772051
this 1000x

As a skinny girl she can get any guy she wants. As a fat girl she only has 80% of men to choose from.
>>
>>29771990
"Age like milk" is in reference to their skin, hair, etc. degrading. It's not about getting fat, though getting fat is still more common in women.
>>
>>29771990
>>29772002
Wow, was already ugly, got even worse. I hope every Stacy becomes a ugly old rag.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 720x720
Her friend is cute though
>>
>>29771990
>>29772583
No she's not. I have a feeling your either A. butthurt roastie or B. some faggot who couldn't date her. Either way dude, she was never good looking to begin with so you can enjoy that at least.
>>
>>29772956
Not really butt hurt senpai, just going down memory lane
>>
>>29772583
>>29772002
>>29771990
I've tried to tell robos this for years some times they think girls are cute but you can tell when women will turn out terrible. It's right in the face. Many times I'm called a troll etc etc. This is an easy example though both of OPs pics were ugly
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.