[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never fuck a girl who looks like this Even if I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459066632596.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459066632596.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>you will never fuck a girl who looks like this

Even if I magically got fit and confident I'd still hit 5s at best. What is the point of living if you can't get the best while everyone around you can? They'd rather fuck diseased niggers than us.
>>
Just get rich. Then you can fuck a girl like that erday.

>t.someone who fucks better looking whores then your pic
>>
>>29771920
You can bang hookers way hotter than this if you get some money. Not even a huge amount of money.

Also, not everyone is fucking girls like this. Seriously look around, most couples are ugly as shit.

And lastly, bitches like this tend to have massive egos and be pretty shit people overall, I don't really care who they want as I don't want to deal with them at all, what matters is that I can get as good or better for a modest sum of money.
>>
>>29771995
>>29771920
True. I bumped into a waitress that I thought wouldn't give me the time of day if she didn't work there. Come to find out she sucked dick for $30. That went on for way too long. No Regerts.
>>
File: SD.jpg (149 KB, 579x1024) Image search: [Google]
SD.jpg
149 KB, 579x1024
>>29771920
No, but I've fucked a girl that looks like this
>>
>>29772378
>r9k
>cries about wanting a pure woman and how all women are whores
>worship the Stacey slut in OP even though she's taking a half nude picture for Chad and has probably taken fifty miles of black dick in the last week
>make fun of Asian pure girl because she's not a 10/10 Stacey but an average looking girl, even though she's modest and pure

Y'all deserve your misery
>>
>>29771920
is that macaroni? wew
>>
>>29771920
>What is the point of living if you can't get the best while everyone around you can?

None.

Kill yourself.
>>
You can fuck hotter girls than her for 50-100 Euro in Europe. Amsterdam, Prague, Hamburg go and pick your Poison.
>>
>>29771995
>>29771954
what are the chances of me finding a hooker to date?
I have a thing for trying to make trashy girls respectable, apparently
>>
>>29773152
>dating hookers

:D
>>
>>29773335
I never said it was a smart or rational thing
but I'm attracted to the whole "whore into housewife" thing
I doubt it's for altruistic reasons
>>
>>29773393
go to thailand or the phillipines

even if you arent that big on asians there are so many hafus walking the streets you will totally find something you like. turning a third world hooker into a first world housewife is probably your fantasy come true
>>
Who looks like what?

She's nothing special, she's just not fat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.