[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you like to have had an edgy, outcast loner goth gf in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: large.jpg (292 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
292 KB, 500x683
Would you like to have had an edgy, outcast loner goth gf in high school to smoke cigarettes and drink liquor behind the school with?
>>
>>29771894
Why does she have to be in high school... how old are you?
>>
>>29771994
Read again. He wrote, "like to have had"
>>
>>29772057
AH apparently I failed English in high school. But I mean it's not all it's cracked up to be.
>>
Remove the goth part and replace drinking liquor with doing heroin, and count me in.
>>
>>29771894
No, drugs and alcohol are for degenerates.
>>
No, all those girls were whores. Every one I've ever met did the Ally Sheedy Breakfast Club switch-around to match the vapidity and easy social manner of the rest of them. All it takes is one Stacy to say "Your makeup looks great! why do you hang out with those losers?"
>>
I kind of had the chance to become friends with a goth girl in high school. She and her affeminate friend who was extremely vocal about liking Britney Spears came up to me asking me if I wanted to hang out with them. But it was not long enough since I had lost all my friends (in another school, I dropped out and switched), so I was still butthurt and just ignored them, kept on pretending to sleep in my chair.

Kind of weird that I remember this so clearly when it was 11 years ago.
>>
>>29772134
Holy shit, showing my normiedom here but yeah pretty much happened with my ex. It's sad, they're just waiting to be corrupted.
>>
>>29771894
This type of girl was exactly my fantasy, down to the black lipstick. I would have killed for something like that. I would still kill for a girl like that.
>>
>>29771894
>loner goth

They're all sluts.

Would've been cool to have an outcast friend in high school though. Hell it would have been cool to have a friend in high school.
>>
>>29771894
No, she would be a bad influence on me.
>>
>>29771894

I like the way goth girls look, but I'm too old for that shit now. Goth women in my age group are rare, and almost always gross.
>>
>>29771894
>yfw you were friends with a girl exactly like that
>she got pumped and dumped by tyrone

I'm not her friend anymore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.