[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well bots i guess this is it. i finally fucked up. this is goodbye.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
well bots i guess this is it. i finally fucked up. this is goodbye.

>be 21 y/o living with parents
>managed to get into a uni 3 years ago
>kicked out after first year because i had under 10% attendance
>told my parents i opted for a "placement year" and then convinced them that my work placement fell through so i had a year back at home before i went back
>told them i was looking for work, whereas in reality i was just shitposting and playing vidya
>whenever i saw them in the hallway or kitchen they would ask how the job hunt is going and i started panicking with the amount of lies i was bringing up
>read about piss/shit jugs and decided they were a great way to avoid my parents
>buy a 24 pack of glass jars at ikea and bring them back when parents are at work, keep them in my wardrobe, steal toilet paper and keep it in there as well
>this goes on for about a year
>buy a mini fridge for my room with the rest of the student loans which i was saving (had nothing to spend it on) and tell my parents that i did a short proofreading job for some money
>they seem quite happy about it
>today was 2 weeks into having this mini fridge in my room
>have some lollipops and candy bars in the fridge for some reason
>was thinking about what i'm going to do about the university lie to my parents, thinking about what i could say, something like that since i didn't do my placement they wouldn't take me back and i had to reapply while i was trying to open lollipop
>the coldness of the fridge made the wrapper stick to it and i couldn't get it off
>have some scissors in my wardrobe which i decided to get
>since this wrapper is REALLY fucking stuck to the wrapper i've been trying to get it off for over 10 minutes and it's making me really angry
>push the scissors a bit too hard into the lollipop and it slips off and goes straight into my left hand
>i shout in pain since the scissors grazed it
cont
>>
>>29771840
he took a few seconds just to look at what was in there and asked if it was what he thought it was. i was crying and started getting really angry again because of the lollipop and because he didn't listen to me when i told him to leave my room. i shouted "I DIDN'T EVEN GO TO FRICKING UNI YOU IDIOT" (i'm not allowed to swear in the house.) he didn't say anything and just kinda stared at me and left.

i heard him talking to my mum when she got home and i was emptying 2 of the piss jars since i thought it might make it a bit better. i got a glimpse of my dad and his eyes were really bloodshot. i think i heard him mention booking a train ticket to leeds which is where my grandparents live, i think they might be planning a trip or sending me there. either way, i'm sure my plan is pretty much foiled at this point and i won't have internet access for a while. just wanted to tell you guys i've really enjoyed my time here and i'll miss you.
>>
>>29771861
i fucked this up, i wrote it down and couldn't even copy it right. this should've gone before that:
>my dad hears me shout since it was loud so he runs into my room and sees me and my hand bleeding as he walks in
>asks me if i'm ok and i shout yeah and tell him to get out
>he completely fucking ignores what i just said and asks me if he should call an ambulance and keeps walking towards me and the wardrobe
>i tell him again that I'm fine and shout REALLY loudly at him to out
>he just looks at me weirdly and carries on walking right next to me and sees about 4 full piss jars and 1 slightly used poop jar in my wardrobe.
>>
About time your selfish lies came to an end.
>>
It seems your parents do not have respect for you. There is only one way to proceed, Anon...

Post piss/shit jug collection.
>>
>>29772308
I refuse to believe anyone on /r9k/ has actual poop jugs
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.