[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here attracted to older women? women in their late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: maga qt10.png (320 KB, 320x433) Image search: [Google]
maga qt10.png
320 KB, 320x433
Anyone else here attracted to older women? women in their late 30s-early 50s? Something about mature women gets me rock hard, younger women just don't do it for me.

Older women seem nicer and don't act like spoiled cunts. Also they usually have bigger titties and their asses are much fatter. They have a charm about them, I can't describe it.

Anyone else into older ladies?
>>
Yeah but I have mommy issues so thats normal
>>
>>29771559
>Something about mature women gets me rock hard, younger women just don't do it for me

That's because you secretly want to bang your mom anon
>>
hurr durr im 19 and like old hags becuz they are fatasses/spent their son's college fund on implants so they can attract some younger guy that is really just stringing her along so he can molest her daughter.

They're about as mature as a molding apple; girls peak at 14 you gigantic manchild.
>>
>>29771559
Yes, and in general older women are attracted to me. When I was 19 I was "dating" a 56yo women.
>>
Older attractive women, yeah.

But the average woman in that range is not like that picture you just posted, most of them are run down, disproportionate, divorcees.
>>
>>29771677
>older attractive women
Oxymoron.
>>
I go rock hard at the sight off a good MILF. They're uncommon though and most older women are fat, apple shaped goblins that you wouldn't touch with a barge pole.
>>
>>29771636
>says girls peak at 14
>calls others a manchild
If you actually believed and said that to people youd probably be on a list already
>>
>>29771863
You are a manchild
>waaaah mommy gimmie tendies re
>>
>>29771559
I'm super into older women but how tf do you meet them? Met one off Craigs list once and fucked her but all I see is spam on there anymore
>>
>>29771559
I'm no Freud but you might need to sort some stuff out with your mother
>>
File: 1467269349716.jpg (533 KB, 694x1141) Image search: [Google]
1467269349716.jpg
533 KB, 694x1141
>you will never hold an older woman tight as you're inside her and she whispers "cum for mommy" into your ear
>>
File: joo98.png (305 KB, 423x619) Image search: [Google]
joo98.png
305 KB, 423x619
>>29772000
>believing Jewish psychologists
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.