[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alpha Autist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1460651265661.png (441 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1460651265661.png
441 KB, 300x900
>group of girls at party think I'm a shy beta loser
>they are right
>go take a piss
>try to go back to kitchen
>one of them mockingly blocks the doorway going "whats up anon!?"
>her two friends giggle behind her
>feel sudden power surge
>grab her arm, slap her ass and tell her to go take up space somewhere else
>why the fuck did I do that
>weak spaghetti knees
>people look at us
>she just leaves with her friends while mumbling to herself
>nothing happens, drink another beer
>nobody mentions it
>also leave

Nobody did anything, I expected her to totally bitch out at me. Am I the village chief now?
>>
>>29771400
Without seeing their faces I couldn't tell you. They could be in utter shock because you don't seem like that sort of person.
>>
No you are not village cheif. But believe it or not you handled that situation rather well. The ass slap was a little much, can get you in trouble depending on the setting, but at a party that behaviour is typically all well and good. She was giving you shit, you gave it back and it ended at that. She just wasn't expecting it so she is all in a huff.
>>
>>29771400
are you secretely a chad anon?
>>
>>29771553
I have honestly no idea what people are thinking of me, I always assume people are mocking me, especially girls like her.
>>
Fembot here

>be me
>be girl at party
>having a great time with friends
>some autist shows up, nobody knows him
>he tries to walk sideways to squeeze his obese frame through the door to the kitchen, probably to steal food
>glares at us like we're blocking him or something, probably to shift the blame
>I'm a little shy and nervous so, not knowing what else to do, I go "h-hey what's up anon?" To try and lighten the mood
>his brow furrows, he goes red in the face
>he starts sweating buckets an breathing heavily
>he lumbers over to me and grabs my arm between his unwashed sausage fingers
>turns me around and pauses before gently patting my ass
>"g-go take up... (mumble mumble mumble) else"
>he's standing there shaking
>me and the girls go hang out by the stairs instead
>see him finally manage to duck into the kitchen
>he takes one of Chad's beers
>leaves without talking to anyone else, but did a sort of jump thing out the door and swished his cape menacingly before running off with his arms behind him

What the fuck happened guys
>>
>>29771400
Holy shit you retard. Tbf if this was a party where you didnt know anyone then that's actually pretty funny. I just know that the second hand embarrassment from reading this made me want to kill myself
>>
>>29771400
I bet your name is Eugene Chad.
>>
>>29771631
Bretty gud story actually, but I'm not a meme autist with flame shirt and Naruto headband. I actually hit her ass, my own fingers were red. And she blocked the doorway knowing exactly what she was doing. Also four people there knew me and the slapgirl is in one of my lectures. Or did this happen to you once?

Still, I'm scared what's gonna happen over the next days
>>
>>29771631
>>turns me around and pauses before gently patting my ass

So you would be okay with that? Asking for a friend
>>
>>29771826
>And she blocked the doorway knowing exactly what she was doing
Sure she wasn't joking/flirting with you? You said her friends were giggling. If you had just slapped her ass w/o the super alpha one liner it wouldn't have been as cringy
>>
>>29772071
No, its was the kind of nasty giggling that girls used to bully me with in primary school.
>>
>>29772071
You do realize stacies giggle at practically everything, right?
Especially torturing betas, they're very entertaining.
>>
>>29772071
>Sure she wasn't joking/flirting with you?
Nope they were trying to fuck with me, girls have done that before

>>29772117
OP here, this isn't me
>>
>>29772146
Did you finish the beer though? Should never waste beer.
>>
>>29772176
No beer was harmed in this story

According to some of you sperging out makes you alpha
>>
>>29772218
Sperging out is alpha when you're being taunted/mocked/bullied. Not in any other context, though.
>>
>>29772117
Oh well then no harm done I guess. You'll probably get weird looks from anyone in their friends group for a while. I couldn't do anything like that just because the shame would eat away at me
>>
>>29772218
If Chad did that he would have railed all of them afterwards.
>>
>>29772142
He didnt say stacies though and idk what this guy looked like, I was just thinking of the best case scenarios. The best version of this story is just a shy guy not picking up on a girl fancying him. And obviously the more likely one is a robot went outside for the first time in a month and overreacted to people laughing at him
>>
File: 1467125638445.jpg (42 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
1467125638445.jpg
42 KB, 582x741
>>29772343
>group of girls
>at a party
>come up yo anon
Yeah, they're totally the shy mousy wallflowers.
>>
>>29772382
It's not that black and white dude. I have female friends and definitely wouldn't put them in the same category as some of the bitchy girls I went to school with.

That's not to say these girls weren't bitchy I just assumed that if they were OP would've specified
>>
File: 1458415976255.png (183 KB, 800x592) Image search: [Google]
1458415976255.png
183 KB, 800x592
OP here, like I said the girl I buttslapped is in one of my lectures and she belongs into the popular girl category imho, I would be surprised if they even knew my name. I don't know what I was thinking either, maybe it was because I was drinking and suddenly had this desire to cut loose. Girls have messed with me before so I assume it was the same with them.

But honestly, if some of you think that was a cool move then maybe I should try being that guy. I really hate being so passive and self-conscious all the time.
>>
File: 1466973593920.jpg (20 KB, 371x395) Image search: [Google]
1466973593920.jpg
20 KB, 371x395
>>29771400
Honestly that was ultra alpha right there u fucking monster keep doing that shit be the fucking beast your worth 100x more then them they should be lucky if you treat them as equals. Gl on alpha path my friend. Fuck me this makes me happy for no reason, u were so alpha you treated her like a dog but she didnt give you shit because you owned that shit. She didnt give you shit because she thought she stood no fucking stance.

Very nice
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.