[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realised you only need $450000 of capital to earn 1.5k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: donotcopy.png (207 KB, 446x450) Image search: [Google]
donotcopy.png
207 KB, 446x450
>mfw I realised you only need $450000 of capital to earn 1.5k a month after taxes

Almost 1/2 of the way anons. 24 y/o now plan to retire at 30. Any other anons doing early retirement extreme? Fuck living the rest of my life like a wagekek. Frugal tips and tricks are appriciated
>>
>>29771375
Take a few percentage points to reinvest as you move forwards, I'm sure you will but that's my advice..

You could always buy property and rent it out since you have the capital.. had a friend who bought a condo and rented it out.. now he has 3 condos he rents and his own house.

He was working at the time, but he will certainly retire early because of his investments. Sometimes risky investments are better than the retirement style long term stuff.
>>
>wehavethisthreadeveryday.png
>>
>$450000

i will most likely not earn even 10% of this in my lifetime
>>
How did you into that much money OP?
>>
>tfw rich people make more than you simply by having capital

ENOUGH! BETA UPRISING IS NOW!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.