[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you remember the girl from school who you probably could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png
74 KB, 412x351
>tfw you remember the girl from school who you probably could have fucked
>>
>>29771324
shit mang I don't need this feel right now
she was a cute tomboy
I was too big of a sperg to act
FeelsBadMan.jpg even after all this years
>>
There were a bunch for me. Was to dense to realize girls don't randomly hug guys they have no interest in.
>>
>tfw there was a cute girl who got caught making out with her boyfriend on campus and who was apparently extremely horny.
>tfw you find out after you graduate from a friend of hers that she used to have a big crush on you but was too shy to do anything.

Shit. Maybe there were others too. I did technically get asked out a few times but I always thought it was just a friendly gesture.
>>
>tfw remembering how a girl offered you a blowjob in 8th grade but you turned her down

n-no thanks, I-I'll just keep practicing for girls with my friend.
>>
>literally drinking with her in an empty house
>she asks if I want to go upstairs and play twister with her
>I tell her that twister is no fun with just two people
>I leave a few minutes later
>i was that stupid

>alone in her house again
>I'm about to go to sleep in the guest bedroom
>unbuttoning my shirt and she bursts in
>gives me a look and then her eyes stare at my chest and back to me
>I ask "What?" before telling her to go to sleep and falling into the guest bed
>I am an idiot

I'm 20 and that was just 5 months ago. I'm not going to get another obvious chance like that, and with my knack of only having one friend that will never happen again. I will be khv forever.
>>
>>29771742
>tfw you remember that a girl rubbed your upper thigh sensually sophomore year
>mfw I could've gotten a hj if I knew how sexual that was back then
She didn't say a word to me this year (senior year) so I guess I'm below her now.
>>
>>29771324
>girl from school who you probably could have fucked
I do not remember
because she doesn't exist
there weren't any girls like this at my high school, I couldn't have fucked a single one of them
>>
File: 1462120818738.jpg (126 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462120818738.jpg
126 KB, 720x720
>>29771324
>really cute (manners and looks) girl in my grade
>sure was on the autism spectrum
>family abusive towards her
>zero friends going through school
>was always bullied for being socially awkward
>never had a bf until she was 19, and then it seemed more like an alibi thing so she would be seen as less of a deviant
>from what she said, there was no love or even friendship, just awkwardness, and they broke up quickly
>guy was a proper mental retard too
>she would have been perfect for me, but I was too much of an autist to talk to her
>beat up the guy who bullied her
>can't find her anywhere online, wonder what happened to her after school
>>
File: jus end it.png (207 KB, 328x263) Image search: [Google]
jus end it.png
207 KB, 328x263
>First gf
>I was 14
>Tells me she really wants to lose her virginity
>Ashamed of my dick / nervous
>Make up some shit like "don't you think we're too young for that?"
>She attempts to fuck one of my friends
>Mfw
>>
File: 1467202974006.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1467202974006.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>>29771324
>tfw she's now a hypergamous feminist
>tfw would've been #2 had I caved in
Master of my domain.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.