[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>please list three references and their contact information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: CaWBa2vW4AAulxa.jpg large.jpg (27 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
CaWBa2vW4AAulxa.jpg large.jpg
27 KB, 540x378
>please list three references and their contact information
>>
>>29770739
>entry level job
>5+ years of experience required
>please describe a situation where you had major problems and how you solved it
I just finished college please how would I have ANY experience
>>
>>29770798
most people work in high-school
>>
>please link your Facebook profile below
>please upload a picture of your bed room
>tell us what you did last weekend

Normies don't want me to work, damn
>>
>Why do you want to work here?
I DON'T I JUST FUCKING WANT THE MONEY SO I'M NOT POOR THIS IS HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS
>>
File: the hound.jpg (63 KB, 1200x668) Image search: [Google]
the hound.jpg
63 KB, 1200x668
>>29770979
most cunts
>>
>>29770798
>I just finished college please how would I have ANY experience
Try volunteering somewhere.
>>
File: 1449928604233.jpg (162 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1449928604233.jpg
162 KB, 1462x1462
>>29771175
>volunteering
>working
>for free
>>
>>29770798

how do I answer this question?

Sometimes they mix it up and say "the last group project you worked on and how your group overcame the obstacles"
>>
>>29771336
you're getting the thing you can put on your resume. that's what sets you apart from the other mass produced booger eaters, okay?
>>
>>29771357
I had an issue with a fellow co-worker, I brought it up with them and then with the boss and it was sorted properly with absolutely nothing going wrong, please hire me I need this job please I will suck you cock, yes I am writing this all down. Please.
>>
>>29771090
You gotta read the subtext. "Why do you want to work here?" Is really "Convince me that you will be a good employee that won't quit in 2 weeks so that I look better as a hiring manager."
>>
>>29771455
it should be the other way round
>convince my why I should work for you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.