[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw nu-male Let me tell you, good feel. Having lots of friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: numale.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
numale.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>tfw nu-male
Let me tell you, good feel. Having lots of friends (most of them girls), eating healthy food (vegan), making girls laugh (with their permission), having people that are interested in what I write about on Twitter (activism, music, traveling, photograph), having a great taste in fashion (I don't even spend lots of money in it), helping the world to be freed from capitalism slavery (and patriarchy), partying in the right measure (chilling with friends, playing some retro gaming), getting sexted from time to time (accidentally, and then re-sending the pics to the right person), being a pure, clean soul...
Of course, one can't experiment those without leaving the basement lol
>>
>>29770701
Making girls laugh with their permission?
What sort of context is that?
How the fuck does that even work?
>>
>>29770701
How are things on r/cuckolding?
>>
>>29770701
>helping the world to be freed from capitalism slavery

So how much books on the topic have you read so far? And what is on your list to read. Don't be shy and post your list. Otherwise that bait is so weak.
>>
>>29770701
ravioli ravioli, OP is a faggetti
>>
>>29770701
Good post imo desu senpai imo
>>
>>29770701
>>>https://www.reddit.com/r/thebluepill

;)
>>
File: 1463022311759.jpg (60 KB, 654x711) Image search: [Google]
1463022311759.jpg
60 KB, 654x711
>>29770701
>they're not even hiding it now

bloxdisgustblox
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160 KB, 1280x792) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160 KB, 1280x792
>tfw 'alt-right'
Let me tell you, good feel. Having lots of friends (most of them creepy perma-virgins), eating tasty food (tendies), making girls cry (triggered LOL), having people that are interested in what I write about on /pol/ (the jew, niggers, Trump, SJWs), having a great taste in fashion (black is slimming), helping the world to be freed from cultural marxism (and international jewry), partying in the right measure, ignoring females (poisonous succubuses) being a pure, clean soul...
Of course, GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
nice pasta, saw this earlier today I think on /mu/
>>
File: trau.jpg (16 KB, 312x210) Image search: [Google]
trau.jpg
16 KB, 312x210
>>29770701
>getting sexted from time to time (accidentally, and then re-sending the pics to the right person)

I lol'd out loud
Keep up the good work
>>
this is the modern western man
>>
>>29772213
Oh it's great. Found a 6'6 250 linebacker PoC to have a rendezvous with my girlfriend (she's not "mine" so to speak as we are in a polyamorous relationship and that implies possession and perpetuates patriarchal norms). I am atoning for my ancestor's past sins.
>>
>>29770701
>Eating healthy food (vegan)
top kek
>>
>>29770701
>freed from capitalism

Does that mean you want to forcibly take my small business away from me?
>>
>>29773753
not all vegan food is healthy just because it's vegan as is not all non vegan food unhealthy because it's non vegan

op is just a troll, but people like that give a terrible image to veganism

I say this because I know otherwise intelligent people who are vegan, so I feel like it isn't a given that being vegan guarantees you're retarded like op's role-play persona is

go ahead and accuse me now of damage control/not so stealthily proselytizing and shilling for veganism
>>
>>29770701
>making girls laugh (with their permission)

dunno why but this is the funniest thing I have read in a while
>>
>>29775605
do i have your permission to laugh
>>
>>29775952
do you feel in charge?

maybe
>>
>>29775952
No. That gives me ptsd from highscool
>>
>>29773842
we all know you don't have a job
>>
I just realized when I talk to girls on Tinder I make myself sound like a fucking nu male. I always say I'm into music, travelling, photography, fitness, and politics. God damn it now I'm getting it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.