[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever try shoplifting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1463187978581.png (442 KB, 840x600) Image search: [Google]
1463187978581.png
442 KB, 840x600
Anyone here ever try shoplifting?
>>
Back when CDs and DVDs were things people wanted, a friend and I used to lift shit from Best Buy and places like that. Remove wrapping and magnet tag in bathroom, flush, walk out with item in your pants.
>>
>>29770577
Used to do it all the time. Dress up in above normal clothing and just fill a basket and walk out.

Slips snacks and such into pocket and only buy a 1 dollar drink.

>be me, at work as a route delivery driver, go to a Walmart and fill up shopping cart with all kinds of food and drinks. Done this many times before.

>load all my goods into the reusable shopping bags I also put in my cart for quick unloading.

>walk out front door just like always, right as I'm out of front door a lady grabs my shoulder and as I turn around she is just shaking her head saying, no no stop come with me now..

>go back inside with her and my cart of stolens and she guides me back to the little security office.. they go through my cart and see its mostly just groceries and such, lie and tell them it's to feed my family that I don't have, they look up my name in system... no records of previous incidents.

>they let me go and say they won't call cops or anything because I've been nice and I walk out the front door to my work truck and never go to a Walmart again..

>I haven't stolen anything since and they tried sending me stupid legal notices about civil penalties which I ignored based on online advice.. once I moved never got them again.

>was 23 when it happened, 25 now and I realize how stupid it was. Got way too cocky after years of 5 finger discount.

Give it a try
>>
>>29770703
Might try with something unnecessarily expensive sometime, like those frozen Smuckers.
>>
>>29770749
Yeah I'd get cases of red bull, packaged goods for camping, expensive meal bars for hiking, lots of alcohol..

I even got a 6 man camping tent too. I used to steal those duraflame log boxes all the time to do beach firepits and such.

Looking back I was probably the the most mundane shoplifter ever lol.
>>
>>29770792
Honestly, I don't have the need for much. Just food. I'm on food stamps, so I try to be honest and such.
>>
>>29770577
Literally Everytime i go to target or Walmart. It's usually something small that's less than $10. It's my way of sticking it to the Man.
>>
I steal fishing hooks every time because i cant justify spending $12 on a sliver of metal
>>
>>29770820
I hear that, it's easy enough..

I'd always carry an old receipt with me from the store and hold it in one hand and my groceries in the other.. walk through front door or go through an empty checkout line and walk out the front nice and slow.

It's started out with just small things then escalated to cart full of stuff.. just be careful it is slightly addicting.
>>
>>29770944
I bet. I accidentally did it today. I went early enough to where the only registers were self-checkouts and I just forgot that my milk was in my cart. It definitely feels nice not having to worry about the extra $4, though.
>>
Have a strangely vivid memory of stealing an allen key from toolshop once when I was a little kid, it was lying on the floor and just thought it was a funny shaped piece of metal and I wanted to keep it.
>>
>>29771059
You monster! Bakemono da!
>>
>>29771043
Haha smooth.

Yeah self checkout is my favorite.. always get the expensive organic produce and enter the regular cheap produce number.
>>
>>29770577
Used to when I was in high school and bored
My family is pretty rich so I never had to
Just got really bored and the thrill of stealing something and maybe getting caught was something
>>
>>29770749
>>29770703
>expensive
There was a guy that stole 2 large televisions from the Costco right buy my house. He came back with the receipt so when they stopped him at the door he said he already paid in the electronics department. That had to have taken some balls.

I used to put a few things in my pockets when I already had a cart full of food. It seems more suspicious if you walk out empty handed rather than making a large purchase. For some reason I got the biggest thrill when using those fake coupons that use to go around this site. Even though I was buying food the thought of tricking them into giving me a case of monster used to give me an electric feeling
>>
>>29771231
I saw that sushi costs like $6 or more. I don't know if I'd pay that much for it. $3 chicken, on the other hand, I'd gladly cough up the money for.
>>
File: smell ya later.png (2 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
smell ya later.png
2 KB, 160x144
>>29770577
Yes. I was on a tour of the DMZ and they have a small convenience store. I was gonna grab a pack of gum but it was like 5 fucking dollars. I just stole it instead, fuck that shit.

That was the first time i ever shoplifted.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>>29771434
>first
Meaning there's more?
>>
Why do you steal? Does that give you some kind of sick excitement? Or are you just poor ?
>>
>>29771540
Poor or frugal? ;)
>>
>>29771500
>anime girl reaction image
Don't ever reply to one of my posts again
>>
I got an Oreo chocolate bar from morrisons and that was it
>>
File: 6-4aQ-Qp.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
6-4aQ-Qp.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>29772565
Hey! No bully!

Original.
>>
>>29772565
>I dont like anime despite me being on an anime website
>don't reply to me or my wifes son again

redditors, when will they learn
>>
File: 1467757433572.png (957 KB, 1250x703) Image search: [Google]
1467757433572.png
957 KB, 1250x703
Told this story before here, but back in high school me and my buds stole around $300 worth of candy at a Price Chopper near us. Cashier actually gave no fucks.
Can go into more detailif you guys want.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.