[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>open bedroom door >see this >what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_011215.jpg (350 KB, 1556x1034) Image search: [Google]
IMG_011215.jpg
350 KB, 1556x1034
>open bedroom door
>see this

>what do
>>
Have sex with it probably
>>
Get the hatchet and be glad of free meat.
>>
rub belly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIrnrnkajPM
>>
>>29770359
Grab my 38 and blow bambies god damn head off
>>
>>29770359
>Shut door
>Go get some padding and protecting
>Get baseball bat
>Proceed to beat the ever loving shit out of it because deer are 1 of the worst and stupidest animals on Earth
>Smoke a cigarette and feel accomplished
>>
>yell at it for being in my room when it should be in a field somewhere grazing and running away from bears
>throw it out in the yard
>vacuum really thoroughly because those things bring a shitton of ticks
>>
try and pet it, give it some snacks and try and lead him back outside because Im a good person
>>
Train it to be my attack doggo
>>
kill it for bringing lyme ticks in my room and then set the room on fire
>>
File: More_short.png (36 KB, 174x174) Image search: [Google]
More_short.png
36 KB, 174x174
>>29770359
>wonder where I am
>stand there contemplating the walls
>wonder whos bed that is...
>turn around and walk away...(I must be having another nightmare)
>>
>>29770359
lick it and love it
>>
File: 1466033558066.jpg (37 KB, 375x542) Image search: [Google]
1466033558066.jpg
37 KB, 375x542
>>29770359
Rubs the cute fuzzums twitchy ears and proceed to *nuzzle*.

Too bad it's a doe. Tfw no cute buck bf to rut me. ._.
>>
>>29770359
>Try to fuck it
>Get rejected after a kiss
>Go fuck its daughter
>Get caught
>It tells me that it'll fucking kill me if I ever try to talk to her or her daughter ever again
>>
What kind of dog is that?id probably yell at the parents for letting a new dog in my bed when they know I hate dogs.
>>
That wood paneling makes me think of my parents' finished basement. It's a cozy place with a lot of good memories. :3
>>
>>29770543
replaces the deer with my highschool crush
replaces daughter with crush's sister
>>
warp wire
>>
>>29770543
fuck that was a weird episode
>>
>>29770359
How many zoophila threads actually exist on 4chan?
>>
>>29770666
What gets me the most is that he could have easily fucked the daughter if he didn't reject her the first time, or the mom if he would have rejected the daughter a second time.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.