[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bros, I snorted 200mg of what I assume was pretty good cocaine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1445627458056-1.jpg (108 KB, 467x524) Image search: [Google]
1445627458056-1.jpg
108 KB, 467x524
Bros, I snorted 200mg of what I assume was pretty good cocaine over the last 90 minutes or so. I bought it online for $25. It was my first time doing this drug. I feel great, even though half my face is numb. I don't remember the last time I had so much fun posting and my replies are much longer and better than they usually are. I even get more (you)s.

You should definitely try this. I only bought a small sample, because of the price, but I think it's an experience worth having. Fuck, now I understand why rich people love this. It's much gentler than speed. I wish I had more. I don't want this to end.

What drugs have you been doing lately?
>>
>>29770320
Don't waste drugs on here, I've made it a rule not to waste highs on this site because the experience is about the same
Also cocaine is a meme
>>
>>29770320
I really really want to buy weed online, how'd you do it?
>>
>>29771047
Cocaine isn't worth the money for me, considering my income, so I won't make it a regular thing, but it's definitely very good. I was expecting to be underwhelmed, because it has the reputation to be a meme drug, but I guess going for a vendor with excellent reviews and paying a bit more payed off in that I experienced "real" cocaine intoxication instead some half assed one that would have given me a wrong idea about the drug.

It's definitely my favorite stimulant. So euphoric and clean. I don't get that from other stims for some reason.

>>29771067
>download Tor browser
>make account at alphabay
>decide on product by a domestic vendor with good ratings who has more than just one or two and allows escrow (you can filter for escrow in the search settings). Escrow means the money is placed in a wallet neither you nor the vendor can access. After you receive your order and are okay with what you got, you release the money to the vendor. If there's a problem, you open a dispute and if you got scammed or whatever, you can get your money back. Many vendors do FE only, which means you pay up front. They are usually cheaper and many are good vendors, but there's always a chance of being scammed, obviously.
>buy a bit more bitcoin than you need (remember shipping cost as well)
>send bitcoin to account
>download gpg4usb to encrypt your address using the vendor's PGP key
You can google any of these steps, there's good reddit's about this. You can google alphabay's address as well, take the one from reddit, now from some weird forum.

/kek this stimmed post
>>
>>29771314
>more than just one or two
sales*
New vendors might be more, likely to scam you, since they don't have a reputation to lose.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.