[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learn how your brain works. Other peoples thoughts and personalities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1411292281487.jpg (76 KB, 617x720) Image search: [Google]
1411292281487.jpg
76 KB, 617x720
Learn how your brain works. Other peoples thoughts and personalities stick to you, you may or may not realize this but it is true. Therefore hanging out on a board like this will fuck your shit up. You see, real life and personality is like this website and memes, only a small percentage of people create original content but everyone, including the original content creators, uses memes and they stick. Culture can be described as a collection of memes. So this board is going to make your depressed and lonely because people tell you that women are whores and that hell is other people, and it sticks. Hope this helps, take care.
>>
File: reddit.png (40 KB, 326x406) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
40 KB, 326x406
ITT: Epiphanies of an 18 year old.
>>
File: 1428786656018.gif (172 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
1428786656018.gif
172 KB, 500x506
>Learn how your brain works.
Im in the process of, unfortunately it's an extremely complex system of which we may even have no control over. At times like this I wish I wasn't such a giant lazy fuckup, neuroscience sounds very interesting.
>>
>>29770308
People who want you to stay on this board due to a tendency of liking you as a depressed person and not liking you as a happy and normal person will make fun of you for pointing this out as they don't want people to know. It's like the allegory of the cave.

>>29770362
Of course it's complex, you never stop learning when it comes to self-knowledge. Not until you die.
>>
>>29770362
Oh and women ARE whores, this is not being negative or anything like that, it's a fact. That doesn't mean I go around making women hating posts and wasting my time thinking about them.
>>
>>29770419
Is the average man much better than the average woman? The average man is just the perfect match for the average woman. Why are you worried about the average woman being a whore?
>>
>>29770448
Of course not, the modern man deserves the modern woman and im not worried about it, it's plain awareness in case I ever walk the normie path but thankfully im a lonely person but it's good to know just in case.
>>
>>29770517
Until they stop giving them shitty childhoods of neglect and abuse, they will just have to deal with the consequences. For example, touch is very important for a child. There is now lots of information found with a google search about how babies need skin on skin contact with the parents to develop properly. If not then this has very negative effects on the child, so what do most normies do? They put their kid in a stroller and play on their ipads while walking. No touch.

>waaah why is my daughter a whore?!

>Don't worry Sarah, it's not your fault, she's just a bad seed
>t. non confrontational white knight

>Sarah never realizes that she is wrong and needs to correct her parenting style because talking about these things makes people like
>>29770308
>uncomfortable
>>
File: 1451859986096.jpg (109 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1451859986096.jpg
109 KB, 685x474
>>29770284
I think most of us realized we can't fit in anywhere else, so r9k is our only option.
>>
uh, no. been on r9k since day. im one of the happiest people on the planet and although i have no friends/gf im not in the slightest bit lonely

take responsibility for your thoughts and feelings
>>
>>29770808
Have you ever heard of reactive attachment disorder? A lot of people who have that think in such a way.

>>29770879
That's just an anecdote, some of the people on this board will fuck your shit up. Have you even considered what percentage of the people on here are sociopaths who would take pleasure in seeing others suffer? It's like 4% overall, probably more on this site.
>>
got to go though, take care guys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.