[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mum has just given me a life lesson. She said that working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1446329911090.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
1446329911090.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
My mum has just given me a life lesson. She said that working and having a resposibilities is a sense of human existence. The less you do, the more lazy you become and the worse you feel about yourself. If you work, do something productive, you keep the energy going. After the hard day, you feel happy, you feel proud of yourself after accomplishing something.

What do you think robots? That would make a lot of sense, since most of us are lazy, neet nerds, sitting on our asses the entire day. Is this the final answer?
>>
File: 1467645624571.png (66 KB, 247x200) Image search: [Google]
1467645624571.png
66 KB, 247x200
If you become rich, you will die rich. If you become poor, you will die poor. Either way, you will die.

Helium suicide is the only way
>>
>>29770249
Your mom is exactly right.
>>
Even if I worked no girl would want me anyway. Life is about looking good, not just money.
>>
File: 1442271232103.jpg (55 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
1442271232103.jpg
55 KB, 470x698
>>29770498
I didn't even mention girls or money, so your reply doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>29770249
pretty much famiglia
>>
>>29770249
>After the hard day, you feel happy, you feel proud of yourself after accomplishing something.
this is absolutely not true and where your mums advice falls flat
>>
>>29770498
with a 50/50 chance of divorce and the fact bf/gf relationships probably won't last, why not just work to get money and pay whores to fuck you?
>>
File: 1467644237816.jpg (208 KB, 1183x846) Image search: [Google]
1467644237816.jpg
208 KB, 1183x846
>>29770249
It depends on the person OP. Some people are too existential for that, I always get the feeling that I am not really doing anything, besides working a non charitable job that someone else would do if I didnt do it. For a lot of people it is enough, for some they need a job where they help people, or to do their own project and find their own purpose. Finding the purpose of your life isn't as simple as getting hired into any old job, it's a start, a good one for some, barely a start for others.
>>
File: 1444146372575.png (136 KB, 900x758) Image search: [Google]
1444146372575.png
136 KB, 900x758
She has a point but working takes away one extremely precious and valuable thing: time. Whether you're rich or poor it matters shit if you don't have time to make what you want.

In a way what she suggest is basically overloading yourself with responsibilities to evade thinking about your (and her) sad reality. Imho tackling the source problem is the ideal thing to do whatever it is. You shouldn't need to drown yourself in inane shit to feel better, that is not different than drugs in essence save for one being socially acceptable and encouraged.

>Is this the final answer?
No, humans will always find a way to be miserable, it's what makes us human.
>>
Tell her that no matter what you do it will be destroyed by non-whites
>>
This is a good thread.

I'd say some people are happy working a day job and burying themselves in work. However, there are two main types I find in this type of situation: there are people who feel good about doing work and getting paid, and so for them it makes them happy. For other people, it serves as a distraction to their own mental demons and is better than sitting around being a NEET with nothing to do.

T NEET of 2 months trying to find a job
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 220x229
>>29770498
>>29770533
if not getting laid is the worst thing happening to you right now you are not a robot, you're horny and jealous.
you're a robot when normy hates you not when they just don't want to fuck you.
>>
>>29770249
Yes, but the caveat is that you do need to have some level of enjoyment/respect/pride for whatever you're doing. You won't get fulfillment working for the sake of working.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.