[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People your age and younger are having sex all the time Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14
File: Sex.png (14 KB, 866x160) Image search: [Google]
Sex.png
14 KB, 866x160
>People your age and younger are having sex all the time
Does this blow anyone else's mind? I mean just how?
>>
I'm thirty godamn three. They fucking better be.
>>
the way I see it sex is like a club that you need to be invited in order to get in to, but once you're in you get to have as much sex as you want with most of the other people in the club
you get 2 invites each
but none of us even knows anybody with any free invites left
>>
>>29770319
you have the worldview of someone who plays too many video games
>>
They're not you, that's how
>>
>>29770234
hotels really have a 21+ policy? the fuck
>>
File: 1460799545569.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1460799545569.png
92 KB, 295x229
>>29770234
>there are 15 year olds who can be considered sexually experienced
>someone's then sweet little daughter is learning to get railed and suck cock this summer

I don't know why I care so much. It's all biological and therefore natural. I wish it phased me as much as it does normies.
>>
You guys complain about all these people having sex, but when someone tells you how to pick up sluts or ugly girls, you roll your eyes and say how you would never fuck a roastie

So why do you care what roasties are doing? If you don't want to fuck them yourself then why do you give a shit?
>>
>>29770531
how do I fuck sluts or ugly girls
>>
>>29771270
shave, get a haircut, dress well (a trenchcoat, fedora, monacle, cane or boots are not dressing well. Do not wear any of these - if in doubt, check out men's clothing ads for inspiration), wear deodorant and don't be a fatass
then work on your social skills gradually
>>
File: 1454168185069.jpg (144 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454168185069.jpg
144 KB, 500x500
>>29770234
>save all the money
>rent every hotel room on Valentine Day
>>
>>29771270
By not being a sped and talking to them.
>>
>>29770234
It doesn't blow my mind... oh wait yes it does.
It also makes me feel worthless/useless/inadequate/incapable
Everybody should have to feel like this if any one of us do, without being responsible for it
>>
>>29771562
that's an awful lot of work to get with a nasty bitch i don't even really want to fuck

shouldn't she be the one doing all the work? i'm waaay out of her league afterall
>>
File: 1423597648188.png (377 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1423597648188.png
377 KB, 450x450
>>29770234
>how

benis in vagina
>>
>>29771562
>monocle

Fuck you man my left eye is worse than my right, a monocle is stylish AND functional
>>
>>29770234
Doesn't really blow my mind, just as it doesn't blow the mind of someone with no legs that other people can walk. The only difference is that in my case it's a bit harder to pinpoint what I'm missing, but I pretty much get it (interesting hobbies, ambition, outgoing personality, good looks, good voice).
The only way it could blow your mind if you're basically a normie who is missing just one subtle thing, like you have shit body language that throws people off or something. That would be frustrating, but my case is a lot more clear-cut than that, so I'm not surprised at all.
>>
>>29770531

I want a virgin gf. Roasties started out as virgins but then ruined themselves because they are subhuman whores. I resent them for this because they could have pleased me before.
>>
>>29770339
fuck outta my thread mom
orgoanel
>>
Imagine a world where we aren't sexually frustrated incels
>>
>>29770234
I have had sex pretty much everywhere. Elevators (there's a stop button for a reason), bathrooms in large department stores, deserted areas in public places like libraries, museums, parks, clean alleys etc, innawoods, the beach, changing rooms in clothing stores, bus stops (the ones that are like booths) and so on. Chances are, when you are out in public, someone has had sex within a few feet of you, wherever you are.
>>
>>29771710
I wish everyone who has ever posted on this board would drop dead.
>>
File: TENDIES.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
TENDIES.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>29771856

>Normies THIS mad that someone wants a virgin and not a used up slut

Top kek
>>
File: 1429467000605.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1429467000605.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>29770234
>kids as old as the PS2 have already had sex and you still haven't
getting up there
>>
>>29770234
>spot to bump uglies

He means a place away from horny virgins like us right?
>>
File: please god.png (61 KB, 434x450) Image search: [Google]
please god.png
61 KB, 434x450
>>29771856
go fuck yourself whore

n0t that you can feel it any mor
>>
>>29770435
Some even have a no singles policy.
>>
>>29770234
>21+ policy
>americans
>>
>>29771856
WEW LADS

WE GOT A CONFIRMED ROASTY CONFIRMED TOASTY
>>
>>29771661
You're a man....barely. You pursue women. Betas nowadays have this weird idea that women should pursue them. If you're a virgin male over 17, you're automatically bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>29771866
Vaginas don't get used up.
>>
>>29771987

Not really, a lot of men are religious or looking for a virgin female. Only incels over 17 are automatic losers.
>>
>>29772015

Women get used up, and then they become used goods no one wants. Sluts need to realize they're in the bargain bin but they price themselves premium.
>>
>>29771856
roasties confirmed sub-human
Beta uprising when?
Roastie genocide when?
>>
Why the fuck would you go on reddit sex or whatever? For us, that's like being a fucking starving beggar with no food camping outside a fucking busy fast food place with no money

it's soul destroying
>>
>>29771987
i don't pursue women, and the idea that i should is stupid, outdated and sexist. i'm better than them, they pursue me. most of the time i shut them down anyway because again i'm better than them. they're shit and a waste of my time. i have much better things to do than entertain some fat boring slut.
>>
>>29772029
No, any male over 16 who is a virgin is a loser. No exceptions
>>
>>29771856
The Legendary supreme roast has been spotted.
Looks like meats back in the menu boys!
>>
>>29772015

Would you rather a brand new Porsche or an old beat up dirty Tercel that will give you genital warts? Vaginas may not dissappear after use but they sure as hell depreciate in value.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 747x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 747x491
>>29770234
you're on r9k, they're not.
>>
>>29772015
used up - to get used a lot
what doesn't get used up?
>>
>>29772034
Virgins are fucked yo
>>
>>29771987
>>29772105
i'm not a virgin i fuck my hand every day.

get wrecked idiots male virginity is a myth.
>>
>>29772015
That's the same lies they said about stretch Armstrong.
>>
>>29772015
>Vaginas don't get used up.
Of course they do. They have a half life of one dick before decaying.
>>
>>29772105

You're literally the only person in the world who thinks that way. I guess you're still in high school, or the mindset at least. Regardless of how you feel about the bishop of Rome Mr cucky noone would consider him a loser.
>>
>>29771866
>>29771909
>>29771942
>>29772041
>>29772106
I'm a KHV guy myself and I include myself and all normies who come here to feel better about themselves in my wish. Like I said, everyone who has ever posted here, not just every regular. I think it would be the best for everyone involved and for the world as a whole. Your posts just reaffirmed my belief.
>>
File: trtle.png (109 KB, 285x368) Image search: [Google]
trtle.png
109 KB, 285x368
>>29772136

Be definition they aren't
>>
>>29772098
Typical bitter beta
>>
>>29772034
Excellent post fellow lad.
We should start selling these roasties in the third world flee market or start feeding them to dogs. But even dogs have better taste then to want a roastie.
>>
>>29772172

You're a fucking moron and noone gives a shit what your roastie apologist ass thinks. How about you start making the world better by killing yourself.
>>
>>29770319
>Being this far gone

Better luck next time man
>>
>>29772172
>there are gang members, drug dealers and rapist hanging out somewhere RIGHT now
>the world would be better if a bunch of nobodies would die

Sure wasted your wish there
>>
>>29772190

I think they have their uses. We could have them in brothels run by government. It's not ideal but any losers who can't get a gf but want to laid can fuck them for free. Maybe they could be sent to prisons too. I think a lot of prison violence is from sexual frustration, and rape would be non existent if they had 1 roastie locked up with them for every 6 inmates. Thin would also relieve pressure from wife material girls to slut around. They can maintain chastity until marriage since when a guy just needs to nut he could pork a roaster.
>>
>>29772252
All of these people have better chances of finding redemption and happiness than do the regulars on this board. Just look at all the impotent rage in this thread. As for the non-regulars who come here to laugh at people, I guess that kind of person just pisses me off so they can all die, too.
>>
>>29772338
>everyone should just die
maybe the problem is you
>>
>>29771987
here is the thing, i dont really care about sex. Im sorry but dont.
I want a girlfriend because i want to be close to someone especially since i dont have a family.
Whenever i see girls i get scared because they know so much more than me that even if i was ableto get one i wouldnt be able to hold my ground
she probably had over 5 relationships by now and who knows how many booty calls by now
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>29772338

>Complains about impotent rage
>Is impotently raging

Fuckin' Kill yourself
>>
>>29771562
What if I have a horribly ugly face, have hyperhidrosis and am a manlet ?
>>
File: daisy.png (947 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
daisy.png
947 KB, 474x503
>>29771661
>mfw my gf was virgin before me
>mfw i wasn't before her
>>
>>29772364
I feel pretty calm and not angry at all to be honest.
>>
>>29772403
ITT
>fucking roasties it's not fair!
>I don't want to fuck them so no one else should!
>>
>>29772338
I actually come here every so often to offer advice to the few robots that actually want to improve their lives instead of just complaining
>>
I find it to be more gross than anything for the most part.
>>
I gave up on people in general, and getting laid isn't even a dream for me. I just focus on more important things in life.
>>
>>29770319
Not really. It's more of an activity you do with friends of the same level of attractiveness when you are horny.
>>
>>29770462
>tfw I got to teach a 15 yr old to suck cock and get choked in hs
>>
>>29770234
I find it fascinating how people get into relationships so quickly. I know some people that can be dating within a week of the original meet. Somehow, two people meet and connect in a way they are comfortable opening themselves up and be together in days. How does that shit work?
>>
File: hearts.gif (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
hearts.gif
24 KB, 320x320
>>29772534

Normie magic. You can't explain it.
>>
>>29772534
hypersocial people can make immediate connections to each other as they have no problems communicating

they both say all the right things, hit all the right cues, and it "just clicks"
>>
>>29772534
>wait for a girl to show signs of sphagetti
>take advantage of their insecurity by asking them out in that moment

That's how it worked for me whenever I had a gf.
>>
All it shows me that life moves on and that i am a dysfunctional retard who has no place in this world. Its not them its me
>>
Guys imma chime in real quick, Use craigslist to get sex dude its CRAAAAAZY. I fucked some crazy bitches from craigslist. Decent looking too. Also meetme. Meetme is a godsend. Tinder is nearly useless. Ive fucked about 15 different girls from meetme and had like 5 relationships, all of them pretty nice.

Try it out! Just dont look super pathetic in your posts or profile pics
>>
>>29772608

Only chads succeed on online meet up sites.

Need evidence?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
>>
>>29772578
I guess I'm missing the right cues. I have no problem socializing, altough it tires me like fuck and usually requires spending the next day locked up alone in my room. I get some girls attentions, and then it all goes wrong

Last girl I was interested I met her at a party. She seemed kind of interested, then we talked next day, then her interest dried up like the sahara desert, and I got a crush on her, and attempted to talk to her, then she started dating my best friend out of the blue. Guess that's I get for trying to satisfy my cripling loneliness
>>
>>29772578
I used to believe that but then i see how short term all their relationship truly are and that none of them even closely understands the concept of camaraderie
>>
>your cousins who are younger than you already have kids or at least girlfriends or boyfriends
>>
File: zizek.png (933 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
zizek.png
933 KB, 1280x718
>caring about sex

The biggest fucking meme of all time
Complete waste of time and effort

Just find a girl who really enjoys your company and whose company you really enjoy who also hasn't fallen for the sex meme.
>>
>>29772625
I know tinder can work. Just the setup of the app is TERRIBLE. Girls get the power to just swipe everything away and only accept the perfect men in their eyes. On Meetme there are much better options, you can leave anon questions, you can also choose to show your name.
You can do kinda like a crush thing and they have to guess which one you are and when they guess you they can choose to match.

With a micro transaction thing you can make a post or picture you have go to the TOP of all the girls feeds, thus raking you in crazy amounts of chicks on your profile.

Of course if you look decent enough
>>
>>29771562
ya
no doi
I do all of those things
I'm talking logistics here
where do I go
what characteristics do I look for
and don't say a club
I've been to clubs many times and I was at a club on Friday and it's terrible
>>
>>29772729
you need to have an active social life already

you meet people thru people you already know

without that it's pretty much impossible
>>
>>29770319
This is a pretty apt way of looking at.

Research has shown that people who lose their virginity earlier will have more sexual partners compared to people the same age who lost virginity latter. If you lose virginity at 24, let's say, you will fuck fewer people when you are 30 than someone who lost virginity at 14 or 17. The later you go, the fewer partners. I can't find the paper, but true wizards who give up powers have fewer than 1 sexual partners (average per year) for their entire life. Normalfags don't see less than 1 average until late 50s. Worse, late virgins don't even fuck a lot during that first year. Most have one fuck and that's it. Now these people might only want to fuck one person, if that, per year. We don't know. I doubt it though.

It is also similar for women, but not as many women reach point of being an old virgin.
>>
>>29772688
>My younger sister's had a bunch of boyfriends and I heard her having sex downstairs once.
I don't even know how, she's the most unpleasant person I have ever met. I guess it's true that looks are all that matters.
>>
>>29772720

Doesn't matter. The Dynamics of sex do not change. 80/20 rule still applies.
>>
>>29772625
Definitely not a chad by the way, im just really great at communicating with chicks when i look at their picture and profile and get a read on what kind of person they are, and act accordingly, still being partially myself of course.

Btw you can also ask YOURSELF anonymous questions on your profile which can be pretty hilarious because chicks will see it. How big is your dick? And just put some witty mysterious answer that is smooth and makes them want to find out.

Meetme was and is fantastic dude.
>>
>>29772785
I know dude but tinder was moreso a waste of time, with much less options then Meetme for talking to more girls
>>
File: 1405787214539.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1405787214539.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>29772745
so basically unless my long haired autistic lanky D&D playing friend somehow gets a girlfriend I am fucked
>>
>>29772850
He is completely wrong, look at my previous posts about craigs and meetme
>>
>sister just had a kid
>in 13-14 years, it will lose its virginity while I'm still a virgin
The weirdest feel. I'd get a whore, but don't want to fuck up and end up with a cop. I wonder if they ever issue a warning if you're pathetic and ugly enough.
>>
>>29773054
Take the chance away from him anon, be a hero
>>
>>29773054
Successful people are the ones that get breaks from the law, because they have actual lives. Important job, a family, and they're upstanding citizens afterall. Not like you, a scum bag loser that can afford to take the hit because you have nobody relying on you.
>>
>>29772729
sluts hang out in clubs, that's when they're at their horniest too
aside from that, take up a hobby-class like cooking or caving - something that requires you to be somewhat social in the classes
>>
>>29773054
pay her to take topless photos first
no cop will pose nude in front of your camera
>>
I'm 26
I'd be shocked if that wasn't the case
>>
>>29771987
>Betas nowadays have this weird idea that women should pursue them

What happened to feminism and free love? I thought these bitches wanted to be equal, so why shouldn't they be expected to pursue?
>>
>>29770319
Most retarded post I've seen today. Congrats, man
>>
>>29772015
this. never understood the used up argument
>>
>>29771856
Whoa whoa. What the fuck've I done to you.
I wish all people in your family would die, even though I literally don't even know one of them.

But seriously I wish I could ban you
>>
>>29771856
I wish I would drop dead too anon
>>
I sometimes manage to blend in to a group of normies, and they all assume I'm having sex all the time. It's bizarre.
>>
>>29772487
you've lost me with your analogy
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.