[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you get your news robots? Where do you go for unbiased
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1336794713600.jpg (59 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1336794713600.jpg
59 KB, 540x720
Where do you get your news robots? Where do you go for unbiased facts these days?
>>
>>29770011
a variety of biased subjective first, second and third person sources from which i assemble my own opinion.
>>
File: 1423332838508.gif (112 KB, 255x85) Image search: [Google]
1423332838508.gif
112 KB, 255x85
>unbiased facts
>through any media
>ever

nice try jewlluminati
>>
t-that yearbook pic cannot be real
>>
/pol/

the only neutral unbiased website on the internet
>>
>>29770011
/pol/

also that guy seems pretty bro tier, has some balls to try and put that on his year book if that's real
>>
>>29770011
>unbiased
That'd be /pol/, the last bastion of freedom of speech free of degenerates and liberal influence.
>>
>>29770851
>t-that yearbook pic cannot be real
what's wrong with it
>>
>>29770011
TYT mainly.
>>29770859
POL isn't a website silly.
>>
The Economist. Only thing you need
>>
boards.4chan.org/pol/

Anything else with give you liberal Jew kik nigger white genocide propaganda.
>>
> unbiased facts

no such thing
>>
>>29770884

It is a quote taken from Katawa Shoujo.

The visual novel that has you fuck crippled girls.
>>
>/pol/
>unbiased
They're just biased towards a different viewpoint. They're like Fox News and Breitbart.
>>
>>29770947
If you're serious, don't pretend you're any better than /pol/fags.

I use The New York Times and The Atlantic some and sort through the bias as best as I can. Forbes can sometimes be good. Al-Jazeera can be good on things in that corner of the world, and Russia Times (or is it today? All I know is that it's RT) can be good for a fresh look sometimes, keeping in mind that it's essentially the Russian governments propaganda mouthpiece. /pol/ can sometimes be good to try to find reasonable conservative opinions amidst all the retardation.
>>
>>29771187
Still better to get an anti-kike spin on news and then remove it, because while they might omit facts and information they won't just straight up make up non-existent studies etc.
>>
>>29771274
Are you kidding? /pol/ talks about shit that isn't true all the time. Trump just says whatever he wants because he knows his supporters genuinely don't care if anything he says is actually true.
>>
>>29771335
>caring about trump
And I said news, not newest conspiracy theory.
>>
>>29771366
Fair enough. I'm not saying that /pol/ doesn't sometimes touch on real issues that most or all major news outlets would never touch, but just as much or more of it is just an idiotic shitfest. I guess it really depends on the individuals ability to tell the difference.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.