[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at friends house >you drive home cause you drank >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1449591010344.jpg (64 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1449591010344.jpg
64 KB, 600x399
>at friends house
>you drive home cause you drank
>have to sleep here
>friend's sister: "You can sleep in my bed if you want"
What would you do?
Would you chicken out? Would you rape her in her sleep? Would you assume she wants to fuck you and make a move?
>>
Depends how old she is. It would weird me out if she's a kid. If she's old enough to legally fuck then I would share the bed with her, whether we're fucking or not.
>>
>>29769938

yeah she wants to fuck you because she doesn't want to have your death on her conscience. Will go down well
>>
>>29769972
Same age as yours
>>
I wouldn't fuck my friend's sister...
>>
Probably just cuddle

Handle from there
>>
>>29769938
>rape

very fucking obvious, woman like rape and i like raping defenceless woman

go back to tumblr, autsit
>>
>willingly causing a shitstorm by fucking your friend's sister
>>
>>29770000
>>29770164
What's wrong with fucking your friend's sister?
>>
>>29770216
I suppose ultimately it depends on the friend, but it's just something I wouldn't do.

but it will probably cause a shit storm like >>29770164 said. You should consider that it's not just your friend that might find out. what if her parents find out?
>>
>>29769938
That's pretty vague and depends on if she was spending the night with us, how old she was, and how much of a fuck the parents care as well as if they are present
Best case I'd sleep in the bed and cuddle/talk to her and maybe get gf/wife and the absolute worst I'd just drive home
>>
>>29769972
This. If she was a qt then I would definitely try to fuck as well.
>>
>>29770973
>try to fuck
W-what would you do?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.