[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not strive to abandon the normie meme of sex? Why not transcend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1407816393901.gif (431 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1407816393901.gif
431 KB, 200x200
Why not strive to abandon the normie meme of sex?

Why not transcend to post-normie higher plane?
>>
>>29769854
Sex is actually the most psychedelic/spiritual thing possible
>>
>>29769854
Because for some reason people care deeply about having sex or being a virgin still
Some people like to put "pussy on a pedestal" or whatever.
>>
>>29769876

It's friction, anon.
>>
>>29769854
I did that a long time ago.
>>29769876
Sex can be whatever you want it to be but in the end it's just thrusting a dick into a hole to release chemicals that make you feel good.
>>
>>29769876

Of all the evolutionary mindjackings this seems to be the most overt, and yet everyone continues to play along, acting as if sex is a core component of humanity.
>>
>>29769912
>>29769891
Yeah and psylocibin is just a fungus bro it's all in your head
>he'll never have pheromones activate his primal instincts dating back millions of years that connects him to his ancestors through an orgasm so strong it feels like death
Sure is sour grapes in here
>>
>>29769854
i already did, i cant feel sexual attraction anymore and only fap because the post fap makes me feel good for 40 minute or so

all due to shitloads of risperidone
>>
>>29769876
>>29769891
One time, while doing LSD with my normalfag friend, he said the euphoria we were feeling was very similar to what he felt after sex with his girlfriend.
>>
>>29769998
>Sure is sour grapes in here
Just to clarify, you're saying that you have no argument, right?
>>
>>29770071
I'm saying based on your choice of words I can tell you like to shove zucchini up your asshole
>>
>>29770157
Great. I just wanted to clarify that you have nothing of value to say, thanks.
>>
>>29769998

>doesn't care about sex
>must be sour grapes
>>
It's not just sex it's lifelong meaningful companionship. I mean it's a meme too but it's incredibly hard to shake it off because you grew up thinking you were entitled to that level of kindness.
>>
>>29770071

OP here. I just wanted to note that this isn't me. Carry on though.
>>
>>29769854
Transcendence is a meme
>>
>>29770189
I'm sorry, my comment was a little hasty
Now your words are telling me you prefer cucumber wrapped in cellophane, a more...manageable choice I guess, just please be careful
>>
>>29770231

Yes, but sex is a literal meme, as in Selfish Gene levels of memeness.
>>
Only thing better than sex is playing piano, but sex is a hard second
>>
>>29769854

If I knew of a way to get rid of sexual desire, I would have done so by now.

Seriosuly, short of getting castrated I don't think it's possible.
>>
>>29770256
Fair

Comment serial number 8274
>>
>>29769998
Afaik sex ranks the lowest in the list of primal needs, im sure you can find better aspects/areas of your brain to stimulate to feel good.
>>
>>29770410
Chemical castration possibly
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.