[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else glad because of this push for diversity? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: NewIronman.jpg (164 KB, 814x1236) Image search: [Google]
NewIronman.jpg
164 KB, 814x1236
Anybody else glad because of this push for diversity?
I'm just tired of boring white dudes saving the world.
>>
>>29769843
It won't last very long, people don't actually like to see blacks in change or saving the day which is why they are secondary characters in most of there rebooted Marvel movies.
>>
>>29769843
Boring fictional white dudes?
>>
>>29769843
As a black dude, I have no problem with new black characters, but a lot of them feel forced. The problem with the forced characters is that many of them are either undeveloped, unoriginal, or just simply used for publicity . I guess they want to appeal to the SJW /PC culture but they make really shitty characters
>>
I've only watched the movies recently to catch up all the black people feel like side kicks Captain America or Iron man, the others like Nick Fury or Black Panther never really do anything or never rise above being a minor character.
>>
>>29769903
i really like Miles as an underdog kind of spiderman character
>>
>>29769843
that helmet must be awkward to put on with that massive afro
>>
>>29769843
I stopped reading Marvel once they started the All-New All-Different scene
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.