[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to find a qt gf with no friends in the current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1437058073626.jpg (642 KB, 1404x887) Image search: [Google]
1437058073626.jpg
642 KB, 1404x887
Is it possible to find a qt gf with no friends in the current year of 2016?
>>
>>29769805
>qt
>no friends
quite the oxymoron, muh ribbit friendo
>>
Go to some backwater country with a shit economy and it might be.

You'll also probably get killed.
>>
>girl
>no friends

Nice joke, even the ugliest wierdest women arw drowning in orbitors
>>
>>29769805
not only is that combination fairly rare, I'm too much of a beta to even go talk to her even if I met one
>>
>>29769827
This, even a girl with crippling social anxiety will have a few friends and a boyfriend

It makes me mad when girls say they're shy but always have boyfriends. Last one who worked for me told me she was shy but had 3 boyfriends in 3 months.
>>
Girls who never saw a penis don't because they chose not to.
Why is she portrait as sad?
>>
>>29769805
no because if she's got no friends there's a good reason probably because she's into vore and eats them and gets a pussy pass do not go to jail collect gibs me datz card
>>
>>29769920
>into vore and eats them
how do I become her friend
>>
>>29769805
Literally impossible.
Especially not in the current year of 2016. Even more so since you want a qt.

Anon, download an app like Whisper and make a post and say F20 or anything else that implies you're a girl. Compare that to how people would have reacted to the same post if you posted as yourself.
>>
>>29769979
you don't because she was 900Lbs and died from a massive heart attack plus cannibalism will eventually kill you anyway from the prion in the flesh
>>
>>29770029
>will eventually kill you anyways from the prion in the flesh
Memes
Do you trust the scientists who say this anon? Consider that: hundreds of tribes around the world are cannibals
and maybe the doctors have a hidden agenda like, idk, THEY DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN????

Eating people is perfectly fine don't listen to the jew's lies
>>
>qt
>no friends

Impossible. If she is truly qt, she will have people actively trying to interact with her on a daily basis, effectively integrating her into a social circle.

A qt needs to be literally insane not to have friends, like if she starts shrieking outloud whenever a guy comes within 10 ft of her. Even then, I'm pretty sure some guys would be turned on by that.
>>
>>29770077
Yeah gonna have to pass on that
Jews or no jews cannibalism is bad
Unless of course it's a plant or insect girl then it's okay
>>
>>29769805
yes

orignal comment
>>
>>29770077
Consuming the entirety of a human WILL fuck you up foreverially
If you want to be a case study go for it
>>
Started talking to a kinda qt, but I fucked it up I'm pretty sure. Mostly due to I can't text and keep people interest because I have no one to text ever. Help me please.
>>
File: Psv3vwl.jpg (128 KB, 1200x667) Image search: [Google]
Psv3vwl.jpg
128 KB, 1200x667
The worst part is I've met plenty of cute girls that don't have friends at all but I'm too fucking beta to talk to them...
>>
>>29770913
>Be talking to this qtp2t who seemingly doesn't talk to anybody except for me every once in a while when we see each other
>She's kind of weird but definitely nowhere as spergtastic as I am
>Sometimes feel a connection and that more could happen, but I'm way too insecure and beta to even try
>Slowly lost her interest after not doing anything
>Didn't even know if she would have said no if I asked her out

Don't be like me, anon. Talk to them. Please.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.