[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you shut-in neet's do all day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 1459132119838.gif (733 KB, 288x422) Image search: [Google]
1459132119838.gif
733 KB, 288x422
What do you shut-in neet's do all day?
>>
>write symphonies
>study philosophy
>study biology and chemistry
>program
>study languages
>read the classics
>eat delicious food
>post on 4chan

hbu
>>
before i became a normie i would lay on my couch all day and play dragon age : origins over and over again using only the mouse and only getting up once or twice a day to pee/get water. i had toast and jam nearby in case i got hungry.
>>
File: wojak4.jpg (8 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
wojak4.jpg
8 KB, 224x250
>>29769778
>listen to vaporwave
>draw stuff
>code/program
>read
>sleep
thats it
>>
>>29769795

>>write symphonies
>>study philosophy
>>study biology and chemistry
>>program
>>study languages
>>read the classics
>>eat delicious food
>>post on 4chan

(Grandiose delusions, I see.) Well, jolly good, stiff upper lip and all that. On you go!
>>
>>29769821
that... actually sounds pretty comfy. especially that vaporwave+drawing combo.
>>
>>29769821
>code/program
Have you made anything cool?
>>
File: Cf8gWvRq7VM.jpg (51 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
Cf8gWvRq7VM.jpg
51 KB, 453x604
>wake up
>listen to music
>eat
>browse net
>think about death
>sleep
>>
File: pingpong.jpg (232 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pingpong.jpg
232 KB, 1280x720
Mostly swap between r9k and mu while listening to some music. Also watched 6 episodes of Ping Pong The Animation earlier. It's pretty good.
>>
File: 1455762400143.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455762400143.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
I'm a chronically depressed and anxious NEET, so I spend most of my day broswing /a/, /r9k/, wizchan and 8ch's /suicide/.

Sometimes I watch anime.

Sometimes I make new additions to my suicide plans that will probably never be used since they're not efficient enough and I don't have access to better methods.

I'm not like this because I'm a NEET. In fact, wageslavery would make all of this even worse.
>>
File: vltpanorama.jpg (1 MB, 4000x1419) Image search: [Google]
vltpanorama.jpg
1 MB, 4000x1419
>drink coffee
>browse 4chan (internet), listen to music, read
>drink coffee and read more
>>
Shit post on 4chan all day. Masturbate.
>>
Productive:
>exercise 25 minutes a day
>sometimes play guitar
>do the groceries
>perhaps read something
>listen to music
>watch movies/series

Unproductive
>internet
>xbox
>go out and have an awful time with awful "friends"

I guess I'm forgetting something but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>29770929
>shut-in neets
>go out and have an awful time with awful "friends"
You are forgetting that you should get out of here
>>
>exercise
>read
>vidya
>youtube

Mostly alternating between the latter two for most of the day, get the exercise out of the way first thing and make sure I've read 1 chapter of whatever each day... makes me feel atleast a little productive.
>>
>>29770995
I only go out on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons and hang out with people that I hate and they hate me too. I'm sensing a fall out coming soon. Just trying to remain normie but I'm doing an awful job at it.
>>
>>29769778
program
play heroes of the storm
play gta 5
clean house
i do 30 mins of meditation a day
draw
>>
>>29770929
>productive
>watching TV

You are a special kind of stupid.

>>29770995
Is also right, but honestly as a normie myself I'm more comfortable with you identifing as a robot.
>>
>>29771255
A good movie or series is like a good book or something, it's good for your mind and soul. I only watch quality tv.
>>
watch tv and walk. i have therapy to go to usually
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29769778
This is a secret only the proud, the few, the chosen, and the enlightened can even get a glimpse of. I feel privileged to be included in the deepest level of this system of circles of secrets.
>>
Listen to music
Read
Watch anime
Shitpost
Play vidya
Think about killing myself
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.