[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a theory that's yet to be disproven, /r9k/: As
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: Dessins ajoutés.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Dessins ajoutés.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
I have a theory that's yet to be disproven, /r9k/:

As this video proves https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM neanderthal men had distinctively high pitched voices. Now bear with me, homo sapiens and neanderthal have lived together and fought each othe, and our homo sapiens ancestors won. After a massive research I've noticed that women were never represented in their graffiti, and I think I know why.

Neanderthal men were in fact enslaved and used as cumrags by their sapiens masters, they were used so much they developed a uterus to accomodate male semen. See where I'm going?

tl;dr women come from neanderthals, men from homo sapiens
>>
File: neanderthal_front.jpg (79 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal_front.jpg
79 KB, 401x600
>>29769751
Cool theory, brah. Have you seen this one?
https://youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs
>>
Holy shit how did Elliot get that job?
Keked when she got him to say 123 as a neanderthal, thank you OP
>>
>>29769849
ok course, it all checks out, women do prey on the weak and are unable to cooperate and understand friendship (girls fight all the time) these are evolutional disadvantages they inherited from their primordial ancestor. We could also cite the bible and say something even more ludicrous but interesting nonetheless: god made eve from a rib of adam, this is clearly implying that, much like dogs, the homo sapiens has domesticated a consciousless monkey (the neanderthals) which eventually became self-aware enough to fight him. need proof? look at seagulls, they're attacking humans more and more everyday, one day they might be the strongest species out there, we need to be careful

>>29769858
it's a great video
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.