[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best sauce for tendies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 400x388
I'm about to make myself some tendies and want to know what the best sauce would be.
>>
>>29769671
I kek'd at this. Not sure why though.

Never used sauce, just got a special kind of mustard and used that.
>>
>>29769671
the left drawer in my desk is filled with nothing but ranch, sweet n sour, and honey mustard all from jack in the box. there's 4 rows by 5 columns stacked 3 high. i also have a bunch of taco bell diablo sauce off to the side. whats your address, ill send you all of them
>>
buttermilk ranch.
though I have heard arguments made that honey mustard is the true robot tendie dip. Can anyone else confirm this? It has been bothering me for a while and I would like to know so when I get tendies next I am making the right decision.
>>
>>29770106
hi, >>29770099 here. it really depends, i think ranch is more autistic because that's what kids use. honey mustard is neckbeard tier, i think that's where the robot part comes in.

if you're a sonic the hedgehog fan and "know python" you may prefer honey mustard.

if you still have legos, playmobil, or knex in your room you may prefer ranch.
>>
Polynesian or honey mustard
>>
>>29769671
Spicy chipotle mayonnaise 100% top tier
>>
>mix buffalo sauce with melted butter in a bowl and swirl the tendies in the sauce until evenly coated.
>serve with blue cheese and enjoy.

my personal favorite way to prepare tendironies
>>
>>29771563
This is revolutionary sauce technology and it will change the tendies industry forever
>>
>>29769671
Cum

Original Cumment
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.