[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he dosent even trim him underarm and pubic hair fucking disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1464638123529.gif (78 KB, 182x250) Image search: [Google]
1464638123529.gif
78 KB, 182x250
>he dosent even trim him underarm and pubic hair
fucking disgusting
>>
File: fuck yo shit up fam.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
fuck yo shit up fam.png
123 KB, 785x757
>>29769587
is it? well fuck you, i love it.
>>
shaving your body is gay
>>
>>29769587
>"Oh no! All my anime waifus will be disgusted"
>>
I just used a cream that removed all my pubic hair. Was really nice.
>>
Anyone else here lick their own armpit sweat?
>>
>>29769628
Just trim anon, clean shaven is also pretty extreme. Its all about that happy medium, you know?
>>
Guys, you really should at least be trimming your public hair. I waited a long time (until I was twenty) and I was just like, 'what have i been doing my whole life?' It feels fantastic.
>>
>>29769652
Did it hurt? What cream was it how the fuck does that even work
>>
I have never shaved my pubic hair. I am kind of afraid to go down there with a sharp thing. I don't understand how you shave party's of your body besides your face anyway. Like you don't use shaving cream I imagine but then how does it work
>>
>>29769697
more or less chemically dissolving the hair.
>>
>>29769587
now why the fuck would i do that i'm not a sissy la homo man.
It's covered anyway you can't see my arm pit hair or my asshair
plus i shower twice daily
so no stank builds up
>>
>>29769697
Probably Nair. it burns if you keep it on too long. Technically, you not supposed to be using it on your genitals. I tried it once, but still had to shave off a few stragglers afterwards.

No captcha bitches!
>>
>>29769753
You can use shaving cream, but I don't use that on my face and I don't shave my crotch either, so you know. Look up a wiki how and be careful if that's what you want to do.
>>
File: 1465141513324.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465141513324.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>29769790
No woman wants a nasty ass man bush staring them down. Also your dick will look way smaller and its gross looking.
>>
>>29769838
>Being intimate with a woman ever

spotted the normie
>>
>>29769838
>women seeing my junk maximum KEK
dude are you fucking serious right now?
wait don't answer it's probably bait..
>>
I think it's revolting how some guys refuse to trim or shave because they think it's emasculating. I'm talking about guys that don't know how to groom their facial hair to look cool. I'm talking about guys who don't have nice facial hair. I refused to give my boyfriend a blowjob unless he trimmed his hair a bit and he refused to shave because 'that's fucking gay'.
>>
>>29769838
Trimming my pubic hair literally made my penis look shorter and thinner than it did before I trimmed. Explain that, normie faggot.
>>
>>29769694
26 here, never did it. Some pubes are as long as my dick, kek.
>>
Armpit hair is so gross. What purpose does it serve?
>>
>>29769950
it's to prevent the armpit buddies from crawling down to your asscrack and dick to make smegmadudes and lil shitdudes
>>
>>29769910
trimming made my benis look deliciously fat desu, it makes me want to suck it but im not flexible enough for autofellatio
>>
My boyfriend constantly waxes/shaves and it makes him look way too young. I told him he should trim because I don't mind a little hair, but he hates having any kind of bodyhair so he removes it all off whenever it's best to.
>>
i dont wanna make a new thread for this but whenever i shave my face i still have like that obvious leftover stubble how the fuck do i get rid of that it looks gross
>>
>>29770148
have you tried just spending more time for a more careful better shave? You could maybe try those hair removing creams the other anon was talking about.
>>
>>29770095
uh oh, your bf is shaving for a man
>>
>>29770148
Radiation will remove it and give a closer shave then any razor as an added bonus you'll lose weight you couldn't lose before big bones?
Now you have no bones!
To much blood cells?
Now you have lightweight radioactive bloodcells
unsightly body hair?
Not no more now your a fucking hairless sex machine
>>
>>29770179
i thought hair removal creams was mostly just for arms/legs stuff? but i will look into it, thank you

>>29770186
gonna try this asap i dont mind death if i look good going out
>>
>>29770208
death? Nah buddy whoever told you Radiation is dangerous is a fat fuckin liar they got fancy radon clinics in euroope i think they have some in here in the states too
basically it's a cure all thing
>>
>>29770148
I have this problem, whenever my skin is too sensitive.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.