[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VEGAN GAINS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: gains.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gains.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Tell me anon, why haven't you started making those vegan gains yet? Explain yourselves.
>>
It's a little too expensive and time consuming to go to Whole Judens or another naturalistic store, but when I get my own place I'd commit to making weekly shopping trips and eating at least vegetarian
>>
But I have been vegetarian for 11 years and vegan for 2 and I've started going to the gym
>>
Girlfiend has been vegan since January, I'm just too broke right now but plan on it, one day.
>>
>>29769576
Because vegans are literally retareded, UGH STOP TELLING ME NOT TO EAT MEAT. FUCK, LET ME BE A PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
File: Doyle-Hellfest1.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Doyle-Hellfest1.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
Don't mind this comment. Just posting another vegan with gains.
>>
>>29769576
I don't want to become autistic and turn green.
>>
Cause i dont give a shit. Cows, pigs, lambs etc. They're all delicious.
>but you're giving yourself cancer, and making yourself fat and contributing to global warming, and think of all the animals they deserve respect and friendship

Yeah I dont care. Whatever.
>>
veganism is a mental illness
>>
>>29769770
Yup, it's just a moral crusade like Christians and abstinence or abortion. They just wanna act like they're superior to everyone else. Who cares if it's "immoral" it's only immoral in your standards. Mine might be very different, so I will continue to be an asshole and eat meat.
>>
>>29769576
Vegetarian master race. lmao @ anyone not eating egg white
>>
>>29769679
Vegan food is actually cheaper, just eat a lot of beans, rice etc
>>
>>29769739
HAHAHA that guy is a super faggot HIV++++
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
>>29769857
who the fuck likes that disgusting looking liquid that has a cummy consistency, what makes egg tasty is the yellow part. Seriously it is retarded af to eat only whites, even more retarded than eating whole eggs.
>>
>>29769824
LOL. You must be OK with ISIS as well since what they are doing is moral in their standards.
>>
>>29769887
How do I make that taste good?
>>
>>29770002
posting raw whites lmao

fat ass detected

>muh yolks
>>
>>29769576
he looks beta as fuck even with muscles lmao what's the point. Would this really make a girl like him? Women are retarded
>>
>>29770033
Ah but alas, in pretty much every country that has a law established, murder is illegal. But eating meat isn't! Mm all that myoglobin, the crust produced from the maillard reaction yummy!
>>
>>29770053
buy rice cooker, put rice and water. after it's cooked put canned beans on it.

buy purple sweet potatoes, boil it, wait till they're soft, eat it as it's.

>>29770055
you should cook your non-existant gfs period and eat it too. It has lot of nutrients in it.
>>
>>29770093
>pretty much every country that has a law established, murder is illegal
Stoning women for adultery legal in more than 5 countries, get rekt. appeal to authority fail, idiot. As humans progress ethics progress too, in the future of course it will be illegal. Can you be ethical without laws, dumbass?
>>
>>29770173
I'm just saying that it's widely agreed upon that murder is bad, you can cherry pick whichever countries you want to contradict that but the overwhelming majority of countries agree on that. I don't mind vegetarians, they're ok with me. Vegans are the total retards here, and no I probably can't be ethical without laws. I just like rape, murder, incest, bestiality, and adultery just too much man. But ah well, I can at least eat meat and be content that it's legal while your protein-lacking body withers away : ^ )
>>
>>29769576
because I'm making regular gains and I'm fine with it
>>
>>29769576
I like meat from freshly murdered animals
>>
Because veganism is obviously retarded. There is not one good sound argument from their camp, they try to take a moral high ground which they cannot even hold onto, and I just enjoy meat. It's also far easier and likely cheaper to pack protein into my diet with chicken and eggs than dozens of kilograms of muh rice n beans every day
>>
>>29769576
This pathetic fucker wouldn't survive one week of real hard work. Unless he can fucking 20 pounds of veggies a day he'd collapse because of lack of energy
>>
>>29771244
>There is not one good sound argument from their camp, they try to take a moral high ground whi
Besides health
>>
>meat is cheaper
Do you realize how heavily subsidized corn and soy that are fed to cows are in the US?
They use a ridiculous amount of water that could be put to growing food for people
You don't need to go to a expensive health food store to get vegan food
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.