[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mommy Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mom.jpg (106 KB, 880x587) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
106 KB, 880x587
How is your relationship with your mother?
>mom never cooked or cleaned when I was a kid
>was legally malnourished
>house was a shithole, would usually try to clean the place up when I was younger but it ended up getting exhausting doing it 24/7 so I gave up
>neglected her kids by doing nothing but watching tv and sitting on her laptop
>when I called her out on this she'd say "I have 5 kids anon, I don't have time for all of you"
>all of her children are fucked up
>call her out on this also
>"I did my best, it's your own fault"
>>
>>29769523
also the irony is that she claims to be a Chef although she has never cooked anything that wasn't microwaved
>>
>>29769523
Was she a single mom?
Did she get child support checks?
Do you stand your ground and argue back that she was shit or do you roll over and let her shit on you?
>>
>>29769523
That sucks OP, some people are just not meant to be parents.
If she's a single parent with 5 kids, she must be a whore or something.
>>
>>29769545
>Was she a single mom?
In a way, yes, my father always worked away so he could earn more money. I was basically raised by the TV and other troubled kids, she basically takes all of my dads money and calls it her own.
My dad and I have a good relationship, but my mom is a professional victim and puts on crocodile tears and my dad has beaten me up a few times when I was younger, but now he know's she's just a manipulative cunt and we get along well
>Did she get child support checks?
Food stamps and government handouts, my dad brought in decent money but the kids never saw any of it.
>Do you stand your ground and argue back that she was shit or do you roll over and let her shit on you?
fuck yeah I do, mainly for the little ones.
My little brother was hungry as fuck so he asked my mom to get some food and she told him "fuck off" in a way that was so cocky it made me snap.
Long story short I get in her face and make her start playing victim and dragging my baby sisters out with her claiming that I'm terrifying them, but they wanted to stay with me and my mom threatened them to come.
>>29769583
If she had the looks she would totally cuck my dad.
Buuuut she was a fat unhygienic slob then and now
>>
>>29769747
Damn, you should call social services anonymously on her, that's fucked.
>>
>>29769853
We're all grown, my friend. The damage is already done.
But social services where called on her plenty of times, one time I actually told them what went on in our house (they came to me at school in 5th grade)
I was young so I foolishly told my mom that people came to school asking stuff about her, and she asked what I said, then I told her and she straight backhanded me and shamed me. I'll never forget it.
Every time I try bringing it up she basically puts her thumbs in her ears and sings "lalala" (not literally) so I just gave up.
Hows your relationship with your mom?
>>
>>29769905
No complaints really, a typical mom
>>
>>29769960
Nice dude, nice
>>
>tfw you realize your lack of a relationship with your mother is exactly why you just want a gf to cuddle with and talk to and care about you
>>
File: 1467402562634.gif (314 KB, 498x586) Image search: [Google]
1467402562634.gif
314 KB, 498x586
I have a lot of mother issues, I am always looking for older women to be a mothering figure to me, I get attatched to them, doctors, therapists, nurses, aquantainces, feel great, then have to move on then feel like shit until the next one.

My mother was distant, there were no hugs or kisses, bed time stories or cuddles, I was kept at arms length and treated as if I was a minature adult who needed to be fed, clothed and housed.

Its like she dosent understand that other people have emotions, shes kind of autistic like that.

If I cried as a baby, she would put me in the cupboard. If I wouldnt sleep, she would pin me down on my bed by my arms (my dad would hold my legs) and they would keep me there until I gave up and slept while laughing at me and my attempts to free myself. She smoked cannabis when I was in the womb and as a baby and toddler. I developed asthma but my parents continued to smoke around me.

I had to go to A&E because I consumed a large amount of alcohol when I was a toddler and she thinks that its a really funny story to bring up, makes her laugh, its disturbing. I was being molested by a man when I was several years old and when it became obvious to her she just denied everything and blamed my depression and anger issues on me, because I was just trying to make her life difficult from her point of view.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.