[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there really women out there that don't shave their armhair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (132 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 300x300
Are there really women out there that don't shave their armhair?
>>
Most arab girls have visible, strong armhair.
>>
File: Knee 009.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Knee 009.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>29769357
I like to shave my knees
>>
>>29769380
Same with a lot of Latinas.
>>
>>29769416
with a machete
>>
it's like you've never been to Greece, opie
>>
>tfw hairy body but shitty beard
life is suffering
>>
>>29769357
Yes.
Normally hippies or feminists, or "free spirits". I've seen it a few times in person.
But for some, it's just a phase that they grow out of. For example, my sister had long hair and never shaved anything on her body (including pussy hair) when she was in her late teens. Now she's 26 and looks kind of like a tomboy, and is clean shaved everywhere (including pussy hair).
Don't ask me how I know this, though.
>>
>>29769486
she borrows your razor?
>>
>>29769527

she showed me
>>
>>29769357
>shaving armhair
Is this a bait thread because most women have light armhair and shaving it would make her skin prickly.

Women only shave when they need to wear certain outfits or if the hair is uncomfortable. My leg hair is all grown out but as long as nobody sees it, who the fuck cares.
>>
>>29769765
you wanted us to ask.
>>
>>29769357
You mean like on your forearm? Shaving there makes the hair grow back shitty and darker. Most women wax it instead.
>>
>>29769357
My cousin waxes her arms
She used to have me do it for her
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.