[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide attempts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: hang_myself.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
hang_myself.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
>about to kill myself
>go to tanning bed place, put timer on 30 minutes
>sit down and feel immense joy to the point i could almost cry, knowing it'll all be over soon
>cook up a shot of 1 gram of heroin
>put needle in my arm
>i'm finally at peace. after 10 years of suffering i will no longer suffer
>push the plunger as fast as i can and i'm unconscious after 3 seconds
>wake up in the motherfucking hospital
>no... no... this can't be real.. i've overdosed on 0.1g before, how can 1g not do the job..

Share your suicide attempts anons.
>>
>>29769313
It's because you didn't do it in private you faggot. Someone found you dying.
>>
Why the fuck didn't you do it in your home?
>>
>>29769358
>>29769361
because i don't want my parents to find me dead
>>
>>29769381
What a massive pussy you are, if you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't give a shit about what happens to anyone close to you.
>>
>>29769419
>if you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't give a shit

not true. people kill themselves outside for this very reason all the time
>>
>>29769313
drama queen

you didn't even try faggot

if you really would want to die you would have moved your ass into the woods and overdosed there like a gentelman
>>
>>29769574
the timer was 30 fucking minutes. after 30 minutes half of the heroin has metabolized into morphine and does not suppress breathing as much, so it wouldn't have made any difference.
>>
>>29769313
What are you doing now OP?

Are you in rehab?
>>
>>29771197
I'm at my parents doing absolutely nothing. Been to rehab a few times but during those times I wasn't ready to quit I guess. I'm 10 days clean now.
>>
>>29771332
Did they realize it was a suicide attempt or just think it was an OD? Are you going to try and suicide again?
>>
>>29771332
This guy has a heroin addiction tied to public suicide attempts and lives at home with his mommy.

I have a fucking top tier masters degree and wage slave every fucking day and my mommy still calls me to scream at me for being a horrible son on a factual daily basis and wonders why it seems like I don't like or respect her

What the fuck is life
>>
>>29771332
Ibogaine is your friend.
>>
>>29771413
Stop whinging you stupid bitch, if you actually cared you'd cut contact with your mother. To be fair, I bet OP's mom doesn't like him that much either.
>>
>>29771378
No they didn't. I probably will.

>>29771413
Life is unfair. Why are you living with mommy if you wageslave with a masters degree?
>>
>>29769313
It happens bro...
I was naive enough to leave my kerosene heater to burn all night, woke up after i struggled to sleep(throat was sore from inhaling fumes) and woke up afternoon with no problem...except 5euro worth of kerosene wasted...Now im seeing a psychiatrist and will take meds... I wish i could tell you what to do, but i dont know myself.
>>
anyone have the instructions for helium method? I don't want to blow my brains out in the bathtub and would rather my gf find my body completely in tact
>>
>>29771922
Why not try and get closer to her? Try and be happy together
>>
>>29769313
Can't you guys just get a gun? It's not like you're cucked like some places of europe and so on, a gun would fix that shit.
>>
>>29771922
>gf
Why are you committing suicide again?
>>
>>29771922
i read on a suicide forum that helium tanks have less pure helium in them than they used to, so the chance of failure is higher. can't find any article about it tho.
>>
>>29771991
wtf, do you think everyone here are from the US?
>>
>>29771413
Life is bitchslapping you in the face for being a competitive asshole
>>
>>29769313
Why are you such a fucking noob? Just go skydiving and take off your chute. Falling feels fucking intense and the impact will kill you so fast you won't even have time to feel pain.
If you were feeling overwhelming joy to the point of almost crying when you overdosed you'll feel an even bigger rush jumping. Don't be a pussy
>>
>>29769381
Uhhh

Why did you do it at a place full of people and not in a deserted field of grass and trees or some shit where no one is around?
>>
>>29772400
have you ever went tanning? they're rooms with locked doors, and the tanning beds make a lot of sound. no one is coming in until the timer is up and 30 minutes is more than enough to die of lack of oxygen.

it's also way easier to cook up a shot inside than outside. and it was just where i had bought the dope, and i wanted it done as quickly as possible.
>>
You fucked up OP, should have mixed a heavy dose of benzos with your shot. If you IV'd 1.5g, and taken 8mg+ xanax (depending if you have tolerance) that would have killed you. Also, next time do it in the middle of the woods where no will find you and interrupt your beautiful death.
>>
>>29772689
I ate like 20mg of clonazepam 15 minutes before the shot..
>>
>>29771922
You can do it by yourself if you want. You just have to type and click. I don't want to be responsible for your death.
>>
File: 1458928707022.jpg (58 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1458928707022.jpg
58 KB, 592x592
>>29771922
>has a gf
>wants to kill himself
fuck you
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.