[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is getting into drugs worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 500x558
i really want to try them out, but i have no connections so my only worry is how to get them without getting caught... i live in 3rd world shithole (small village in eastern poland) and as a totally retarted deepweb person i dont even know if this shit works there, if even so ill probably fuck something up while ordering them and end up in prison

HELP
E
L
P
>>
just start with weed. its literally everywhere. just fucking ask people exactly this "hey i need help finding some bud" and people will help you

half of americans smoke it
>>
>>29769400
99% poles smoke too, but i have literally noone who would help me get it
>>
>>29769458
there is almost always weed being smoked at music festivals and things like that

one time i went to see a show at this pretty reputable center, a seated stadium, and right in the row behind me some strangers had a joint and they were smoking it, i turned around, literally asked "dude can i get a hit?" and it was passed to me
>>
>>29769515
sounds quite legit but what to do when you want to get some heavyweight stuff like heroine?
>>
>>29769602
do -not- get into opiates unless you are literally going to fucking kill yourself, like you're ready to do it, and thats the only alternative

it will still kill you, but it will do it slowly, it will rob you of any kind of morals or convictions you once had, you will steal, you will lie, you will scheme, you will be up in the wee hours of the morning riding around looking for a place to shoot it because you were kicked out of home/evicted

just dont do it

stick to weed and psychedelics. dissociatives are top tier as well
>>
>>29769236
weed is psychedelics are mdma is fun hard drugs
aren't worth it there are deep web guides you can watch to learn how to use it
>>
weed is pretty comfy

just don't smoke daily
>>
>>29769666
satanic trips son
>>
>>29769643
but i want to die and i also want to expirience one fucking pleasant thing in my life before that gonna happen

and asking from pure curiosity bro, are you telling me this becouse opiates fucked up your life or you just read somewhere that there are bad?
>>
>>29769712
when i was thirteen my junkie uncle stole all of my ADHD medication to buy heroin. he always bums money off of his fucking son who is 19 like me whenever he sees him. he lives in squalor, in a flophouse (where people go to fuck prostitues and sell/do drugs etc) in the city with a bunch of niggers. he's in his forties, he's fucked. he has even had accidents while working and collected thousands from it and it was all gone in a couple months and he would be homeless again
>>
>>29769773
>has son
>managed to surivive to his forties
>smart enough to get money from accidents

he is more succesful than i will ever be desu
>>
>>29769806
he had it all, he had a fucking beautiful wife, a family, a nice house, a 75 dollar an hour job. but he threw it all away. just a few months ago he was in the hospital because he OD'd and inhaled his own vomit
>>
File: suicide-gun1.jpg (20 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
suicide-gun1.jpg
20 KB, 426x282
>>29769841
i really appreciate that you are trying to stop me lad, and im quite greateful for that but the thing is that i will never have a beatiful wife, a family, a nice house and a 75$/h job, so really have nothing to lose
>>
File: 1438289067042.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1438289067042.png
75 KB, 325x244
>>29769892
you asked if it was worth it, i gave my answer

i have been prescribed just the weak vicodin painkiller pills after a minor surgery, and even those things, they were so insidiously good, like every day i found myself taking a little more to get higher

when i ran out, i was thinking about looking for more pills from some illicit source. i had to step the fuck back, because i dont want to open that pandora box
>>
Get into lsd or shrooms. U wont regret
>>
>>29770120
but how man? how?
>>
>>29770135
U said u dont know how to use the deep web? Start learning and also learn bout bitcoins.
>>
>>29770177
i dont even have bank account senpai
JUST
>>
>>29770177
not him but im curious about this too, is there any way to get bitshit without a bank account? all i have is the cash in my wallet
>>
>>29770198
Not 100% sorry. But do u know anyone above sixteen with one?
>>
File: 1460707273882.jpg (329 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1460707273882.jpg
329 KB, 1680x1050
>>29769236
>is getting into drugs worth it?

I am also from Poland and drugs, specially weed is very popular with people age 14-25.

If you are in the 14-25 age bracket and I assume you are then pros will be the free drug friends and socializing. Possible even sex with weed addicted girls.

Cons are that you might get addicted and if you are 25+ and addicted to weed in a country where weed is illegal then you will not get any decent job ever. You will have to settle with shit tier jobs. Pic related
>>
File: 1433271748800.jpg (27 KB, 355x268) Image search: [Google]
1433271748800.jpg
27 KB, 355x268
>>29770352
>weed-addicted
>>
>>29770352
could agree more polish bro, but still have no idea how to anything, maybe some suggestions? :3
>>
>>29770391
couldn't

OREGANO
>>
>>29770391
In villages there usually is local village idiot who plants weed in the forest around the village.

In city you need to hang around rich kids, sons of doctors etc. they are usually kids with iPhones.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.