[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get away from normalfag society but still have access
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hermit.jpg (52 KB, 634x387) Image search: [Google]
hermit.jpg
52 KB, 634x387
How do you get away from normalfag society but still have access to the internet?
>>
I think you need to build your own internet.
>>
>>29768691
What materials will I need?
>>
>>29768647
you cant m8
>>
>>29768719
Approximately one internet.
>>
Cell phone......

Not an original comment
>>
>>29768940
>Approximately one internet.
Thanks reddit
>>
>>29769095
>runs out of battery in an hour
thanks m8
>>
story of that guy was just sad. They could not just let him be out in the woods by himself. The normals demand that you be apart of their society no matter what, you have to get married, you have to work, just existing is out of the question. We are all cattle being led through life until our eventual slaughter. NEETdom is the only true freedom. Embrace it brothers.
>>
>>29769153
Can you tell me the name of that guy so i can read of him?
>>
>>29769188
christopher knight
>>
>>29769152
What are solar powered USB charger s
>>
>>29769153
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET AWAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29768719
Two wooden sticks and three iron bars, haven't you learned anything from video games?

Just play Factorio, everyone can build steam power plants and drone factories by hand
>>
>hermit for 3 decades in the woods
>get caught in one of many obligatory burglary sprees
>sent to prison, released upon parole
>brothers get him a job

it's like he was a normie who just didn't want to admit it
>>
>>29769203
Thanksto make this oreganalol
>>
>>29768647
If you're rich, you can buy a house in the country side somewhere where no one will be and buy a leased line directly from your ISP. Fast internet speeds AND no human contact.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.