[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not having interracial sex yet, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 49972354.jpg (84 KB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
49972354.jpg
84 KB, 743x960
What's your excuse for not having interracial sex yet, anon?
>>
>>29768612
i am keeping my non hispanic white genetics pure shlomo

i would never ruin my purity
>>
>>29768612

but muh racial purity, muh white genocide, muh jew conspiracy
>>
Because I don't want to rape anyone.

Also, my pee pee has to be protected from hookers.
>>
I'm a 4/10 German with a 7/10 half-asian gf
Mixed girls are so easy lmao
>>
>>29768627
virgin detected

alsfjaslkfjsafl;asjfl
>>
File: 1437047913509.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437047913509.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>>29768612
>tfw no average plastic surgery asian gf to badger me about lacking ambition
>>
>>29768612
>implying I have sex of any kind with any race
No
>>
I've fucked three natives and an Irish woman.

I kinda want to slay an Asian but I'm engaged now.
>>
White girls are generally more attractive, ethnic girls are easy but not really worth it unless 8/10
>>
>>29768730
We're... we're in /r9k/
Why are you calling people virgins in a bad way?
What has happened to this board where you're now ridiculed for being a virgin?!?
>>
>>29769375
normie invasion and that's literally the only way they're capable of arguing
>>
>>29768612
Because apparently white men dating asian woman is racist.
1. Because apparently Asian woman who get with white males are traitors to their race and ruining their heritage by mixing.

2. They're racist by doing this

3. White men are racist because they don't see asian woman as real people but as a commodity and don't truly love them

4. White men really hate asian males so they steal their woman to spite them

As told to me by self-hating half-Asian half-Caucasian men who have daddy problems.
>>
File: hines-wardap.jpg (65 KB, 580x680) Image search: [Google]
hines-wardap.jpg
65 KB, 580x680
>>29769987
It's because eurasians have the white cuck gene embedded in them, you don't see that kind of shit from blasians
>>
>>29768612
We will all be one race soon anyway so if you're not racemixing then you're part of the problem.
>>
>>29768612
I'm ethnically Korean and most of my girlfriends have been white
>>
File: tumblr_o9uuyogich1t0ubt7o1_1280.png (226 KB, 1280x560) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9uuyogich1t0ubt7o1_1280.png
226 KB, 1280x560
>>29770657

Yeah, we'll totally be able to absorb the billions of Asians with strong cultural identities in only 3 generations or so.

And all the mixed people will consider themselves as having transcended the concept of race instead of instead of picking whichever parent's identity they like best and rejoining the fold.

And we certainly wouldn't have a situation like Brazil where all the existing races are represented and new names are invented for the various mixes and everyone still hates each other.

BTW, anyone looking to hire a Sociology major? My parents are threatening to cut me off.
>>
>>29768612
Go shitpost somewhere else shlomo
>>
>>29770622
But why do they care? Like what causes them to go, GODDAMN IT. IT'S THE FACT MY WHITE MALE FATHER FUCKED AN ASIAN WOMAN. NOW MY LIFE IS SHIT.
>>
>>29771126
Ayy nice strawman bb keep it up.
>>
>>29768612
As a black guy living in Canada, its basically impossible to not have interracial sex.
>>
Because only uggos and fucking psychos want anything to do with me, so race doesn't matter in this case. If nobody of worth wants me, the fuck it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.