[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you handle family gatherings, neets? Oh, you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1460340249528.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460340249528.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
How do you handle family gatherings, neets?

Oh, you don't have a job?

Oh, you don't have a girlfriend?

Okay...
>>
I drink like everybody else.
>>
sit in my room with the door locked
>>
"How are you?"
"...normal."
>>
>>29768521
And when the drunk family member comes up and starts to call out to you?
>>
>Hi anon!!!!!!!!
>So anon where your go?
>I don't have one
>WOW Anon present us with a great next time
>How about a job?
>I'm taking a break
>OOoh ok
>>
>>29768568
ignore them and feel shame
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 450x360
>>29768568
Anon? Are you in there? I come in now, why won't you eat with us.
>>
>>29768489
It's my dad's birthday today and people are here all fucking day. Only left my room once to take a piss when I was sure nobody could notice me.

I'm hungry but I won't leave until they're gone
>>
>>29768634
Anxiety's a bitch
>>
>>29768634

Lol just say hi faggot
>>
This is what's wrong in the world. People are said, and nobody want's to listen or wants to hear it. Everyone is living his stupid little false lifes.

But that's just my opinion and I'm in a kind of angry mood right now. Or sad mood, maybe bot. Maybe i just want to cry a little.
>>
down a few klonopins and act normal
>>
>>29768688
I would but I didn't have a chance to shower before they showed up and I don't want them to see (and smell) me like that.
>>
File: button.png (93 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
button.png
93 KB, 630x630
>>29768489

>that pepe

on one hand. I'm impressed and the creator obviously put a lot of time into it making it fantastic.

on the other hand, no one should sign a pepe...ever
>>
>>29768634
now you know the value of water bottles and packaged food, you have to plan for the contingency of marauders in your house since its not actually yours and you just live there because they know you'll die if you get kicked out
you can make oatmeal in your room with room temp water, granola bars/cookies, maybe some chocolate bars if you can resist eating them during safe periods
not a bad idea to leave water and bars around the house in caches either in case someone arrives when you're out and about so you can barricade yourself in them when you don't have a clear line to your room
>>
>>29768724

Then take a shower lmao
>>
>>29768489
>grandma asks if I got a girlfriend
>no
>WHY?
kill me please
>>
File: 1434630014880.jpg (87 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1434630014880.jpg
87 KB, 720x960
>>29770184

>be at brother's wedding
>grandma nudges me and points toward brother getting married
>"that's going to be you someday soon"

>2 months later
>great aunt dies
>be at funeral
>nudge grandma and point toward casket
>"that's going to be you someday soon"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.