[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 20160706_144728.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160706_144728.jpg
217 KB, 1280x720
How's your day going, robots?
Pic related, that's your dear OP who's here to feel and share feels with you.
>>
Bump that for some feels
>>
It went okay
The mental day hospital was kinda boring and I didn't like the meditation thing too much
Afterwards I washed my clothes and now I am trying to get a date with a qt this week
She said she might not have time tho
>>
>>29768293
Seen that playground place a couple of times but never actually went in. Is it like a cafe or something ?
>>
File: 0617162357_HDR.jpg (291 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
0617162357_HDR.jpg
291 KB, 1280x960
>>29768293
Nathan is that you?
>>
File: 1447429064245.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447429064245.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
It was shitty. I'm so alone. I need to be saved, but I'm losing hope. I need to talk with somebody, I need to feel something. Everyday is bad now. My only friend is away for the whole summer. At least he's having fun I guess. I have nobody here. I only need somebody. Am I asking too much?
>>
Today's the best day ever.
Eggman got BTFO
>>
>>29768293
>>29769102

Legit don't know how people are brave enough to post pictures of their faces on 4chan.
>>
>>29770183
Anon, I'm here for you. This week as been terrible. but I can always rely on the kindness of other anons. So rely on me anon.
>>
>>29770616
Thank you. It's horrible to spend days alone. I tried going out alone, like going to the beach and going to a park reading but it's not helping. I'm here for you too.
>>
>>29770183

Have you ever tried the NEET Advice IRC channel, anon? They could probably help.

Or try talking to people on Wusoup or similar.
>>
>>29770755
Maybe I should try. I also tried having some online friends but I don' talk with them anymore, we didn't have anything to talk about anymore.
>>
>>29770831

Yes, this is hard. Usually it takes several tries before finding anyone you can maintain a long term conversation with.
>>
>>29770183
I'll talk to you anon. Where do you live and what do you do at home? I took time off work and all my plans fell through. I've barely left the house, drinking and shitposting for almost 2 weeks
>save me
>>
>>29770858
Yeah I know, I had this online friend for nearly a year, but we didn't have anything else to say to each others and we slowly stopped talking. Kinda sad.
>>
>>29770917
I live in Rome, when I'm home I play videogames and read. Maybe draw, but it's so boring. I see the sun outside of my window but I know that it's useless going outside. I'm sorry about your plans, what happened? Where are you from?
>>
>>29771010
I live in California. I ruined most of the plans myself since they were go to the gym everyday and don't buy junkfood. But even my alone plans like watch movies in my que and sort new music have been cast aside. Did have some good vidya time with an old friend but we stopped the game after a while and just spoke about feels on chat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.