[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your experience/ relationship with drugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 262x192
How was your experience/ relationship with drugs?
>>
Don't do it if you do not want to destroy your life.
>>
File: Pork Rectums.jpg (71 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
Pork Rectums.jpg
71 KB, 500x498
>>29768267
Drugs make me hungry.
I'll eat anything
>>
I love drugs. I also keep ending up in the psych ward because of drugs. It's a delicate balance.
>>
>>29768267
OP here...post some stories/ more detailed experiences.
>>
>>29768267
Benzos are quite cool
Sadly my docs stopped giving them to me Monday
Never really tried anything else
Caffeine makes me anxious
Alcohol is nice, but I am not allowed to drink
>>
>>29768291
She'd look fine if she wasn't constantly picking at her skin while she was tweaking. That's a shitty habit to get into. You can always take some magnesium to get rid of the jaw-clenching and keep your hands still. Other than that, she looks like she'd be more or less the same if she took a good hard shower.
>>
I became a bigger degenerate, feels fucking great being sober.
>>
>>29768331
Benzo's are cool until you start losing your shit, act like a complete asshole to everyone you interact with, black out for entire weeks at a time, then start having DT seizures.
>>
>>29768320

>Wanted LSD
>Got 25c
>Took 3 blotters
>Almost died
>>
>>29768379
Had you done LSD before, or did you just somehow think that three tabs for a starting experience was somehow a good idea for a newbie?
>>
got addicted to benzos
I'm 3 weeks clean now

diazepam > kpin > xanax
xanax is for niggers
>>
>>29768267
I use amphetamine instead of coffee before i go to work. Otherwise i don't think i could even leave house.
Unfortunatly my guy was caught, so im in deep shit at this moment i assume. Have supplies for like 2-3 days max.
>>
I completely quit beer and I'm trying to smoke weed in moderation but it's impossible. I get some weed, smoke it all up in 2 days and instantly get bored and want more. The only times I'm sober is when I am unable to get weed or at work.
>>
I had a beer on Sunday night.
>>
I'm addicted to weed, every time I go dry I become very cranky towards mommy
>>
File: 1427771209614.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1427771209614.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
> tell a friend I love drinking, smoking weed, smoking cigarettes and consuming caffeine at the same time
> he tells me I should probably stop
> can't stop
>>
>>29768399

Doesn't matter, had the most tripped experience at 3,800 ug that no LSD fag will ever experience with their pussy ass 100ug trips
>>
Like my love life: non existent.
>>
Smoke weed and tobacco daily, makes life a bit easier but has killed motivation. Its not like I had much before but it isn't helping.
>>
>>29768333
You're forgetting it's only been a year, for a year she aged a lot and looks malnourished which will add to that
>>
>>29768267
doesnt drug use correspond to promiscuity?
>>
>>29769312

yeah youre gonna feel like shit and youre anxiety is gonna be through the roof for a while if youve been taking a lot of amphetamine
>>
>>29769919
Thrill seeking is all the same anon
It also corresponds to skateboarding
>>
>>29768291
She literally just stopped using makeup.
>>
>>29769951
Yup, i know. Been there before.
I will survive, unfortunatly, but it won't be pretty...
>>
I drink a lot, it used to be a real problem with me getting shitfaced and breaking into peoples houses and cars and shit but I make a point to not drink that much. I still drink a lot but just enough to maintain a buzz.
>>
>>29768299
Same happened to me. Today I got prescribed xanax so that's good.
>>
Who /eat healthy but still abuse the hell outta drugs/ here?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.