[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else just want to bury their face in a nice hairy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: BeautifulFlower.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
BeautifulFlower.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
Does anyone else just want to bury their face in a nice hairy, smelly, meaty, wet pussy?
>>
Dig in, anon-kun
>>
>>29768064
>tfw gf is Japanese and has a hairy bush
feels good lad, hairy Asians are the best. hairy white women always smell yeasty for some reason.
>>
>>29768064
yes, god that pussy looks delicious.
>>
>>29768086
>gf is Japanese
HOW
Which country do you live in anon?
>>
>>29768064
I prefer a musty asshole (female).
>>
>>29768124
Canada, met her at my technical institute. She's the only person I've actually had the urge to make lots of babies with aside from Scarlet Johansson
>>
>>29768064
why does it have to be smelly? no... just no...
>>
>be outside trimming the bushes and a lady stops to give compliment and ask for landscaping advice
>ask her if she wants me to come over and trim her bush for her
>she stutters and says she'd like that
>>
No thanks. Looks like a fucking alien and all women are vapid whores who can never relate with you and will work against you to turn you into their personal ATM. I'll stick with traps and guys
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.