[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit people say/do that makes you rage like an autist >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: 1466956631754.jpg (78 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1466956631754.jpg
78 KB, 550x550
shit people say/do that makes you rage like an autist
>people who don't close the door all the way even though you tell them to
>people who say shit wrong like "dime a dozen"
>people who use exclamation points excessively
>people who never shut the fuck up
>australians
>>
>>29768016
>dime a dozen
Isn't that legitimately correct though?
>>
>>29768016
>australians
Don't forget the colder more edgy teenage cousin of Australians, Canadians

Something is fucked in the head of anons from those countries
>>
>>29768057
Canadians are alright eh. Except for those Frenchies... they aren't real Canadians though.
>>
>>29768016
>people who dont shut the door eve when you ask them too
man, fuck those people.
>people who touch you for no reason
>>
File: 1455368011377.jpg (150 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1455368011377.jpg
150 KB, 900x900
>assholes who think they have the right to sneeze without covering their mouths and then get mad at you when you call them on their disgusting bullshit
>>
>>29768016
>people who use the term "cringe"
>people who only say "awkward" as if it's some clever joke
>people who use the phrase "cause fuck logic" or whatever it is
>>
>>29768037
i was thinking diamond dozen, my autism blinded me
>>
>>29768016
>people who say kys
>white people who act like black people and/or listen to black people music and think nothing's wrong with that
>"let's just agree to disagree"

Also all of these:
>>29768106
>>
>>29768073
>>29768057
porcine sans culture.
But since you can't speak a superior tongue i'll speak English for you shit eating dogs
English Canadians are cancerous Americans
and shitty immigrants French Canadians are superior in every aspect
>>
>>29768073
>Canadians are alright
SOME Canadians are alright. Most of the anglo Canadians online are horrible posters, worst posters on int by far

>>29768281
agreed
French Canadians actually have culture other than "cold sad USA"
only redeemable part of Canada
>>
>>29768281
You're the Mexicans of the north buddy.

Pretty sad that your only 'culture' is "we speak le french."
>>
>>29768100
Can you cite me the law that says I dont have that right?
>>
>People who say ''I could care less''.

It's ''I couldn't care less'' you fucking idiot.

>People who ''anythink'' instead of ''anything''

I only see this in britbongs, particularly in the south west.

>People that say ''People always want what they can't have xD'' like its some kind of insight into human behavior.

Ofcourse people want what they cant have. If they could have it, they would have got it and therefore no longer want it.
>>
My whole family never close doors, I fucking hate it.
>>
>>29768176
Kys

Your comment was unoriginal reeeee ect.
>>
People don't do this as much because texting solved and/or added to the problem but-

>When 2 people can speak English perfectly fine but speak their native language to exclude people from hearing what they're talking about.
>When 2 people, usually women, start whispering to each other because they're too dumb to know another language.
>>
>in room with door closed
>mom comes walking up
>opens doors without knocking
>tells me something whatever
>leaves without closing it
>>
>people who stand in front of the fucking subway doors when people try to get on
>>
File: mmmmmm.gif (49 KB, 720x367) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmm.gif
49 KB, 720x367
>people who slam toilet seats
>people who spit out toothpaste really loudly
>people who loudly suck their fingers after eating something messy (unless it's a qt girl of course)
>parents who can't control their kids in public
>people who use "literally" to mean "figuratively"
>>
>>29768739
>people who don't let others leave the train before they get on
Seen this happen mostly with disrespectful kids and foreigners
>>
>>29768016
Dime a dozen is an actual idiom you retarded autist.
>>
>>29768887
if you read the previous posts i corrected myself you scabab
>>
>>29768651
Hah my mother used to do this when I lived at home years ago. Petty passive aggressive bullshit. Man that woman was fucking teenage Facebook tier.

anyhow i kept an old swiffer pole in my box springs beside the frame and used it to poke the door shut from my bed

Jokes on her, I'm successful now and i still don't go outside and shitpost on r9k pretty much the same amount.

SHE MADE ME LIKE THAT HOW IS THAT NOT EVIDENT
>>
>>29768800
I dont even put the toilet seat down, what about that senpai?
>>
>people who interrupt you mid-sentence to say "WHAT?!"
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY IN THE FIRST PLACE CUNT
>>
>>29768983
You gigantic prick, go watch a couple of Youtube videos or something and you'll be surprised at how far germs can spread when you flush the toilet with the lid open.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x493
>When people post this and act passive when they know its totally fucking wrong.
>>
>>29769023
>i-it's totally normal anon, omg what's wrong with you?
>>
>>29768800
>>people who slam toilet seats
>>people who spit out toothpaste really loudly
Why would you even know that people do that?

>>people who use "literally" to mean "figuratively"
"Literally" can be hyperbolically like most other words. In the case of "literally" this means the literal meaning of the word is completely turned around. I think this shows the beauty of language.
>>
>>29769047
The word "literally"
Is literally dead.
Literarily, "literally" has
Literally shit the bed
Regardless of "literally's" alliterative proficiency
Literally literally in the dictionary, pitiably
Says "figuratively" in with the rest.
>>
>>29769047
When my stepdad came to live with us. Had to put up with it (amongst several other things) for 5 years until I moved out. Doesn't help that back at home the walls were thin as hell and I could never drown out the little noises that people would make. I dunno, guess it's just an autist thing.

Yes, it's hyperbole. Doesn't make it correct.
>>
>>29769023
I wonder, should a parent address it and say something if they found out or ignore it.
>>
>>29769101
That's cute, Anonymous.
>>
>>29769111
>Doesn't make it correct.
It's not wrong either. Do you think metaphors are "wrong"?

>When my stepdad came to live with us.
I'm sorry top hear that. My stepdad had the habit of falling asleep to the TV. my bed was exactly behind the wall the TV stood in front of and I had trouble falling asleep because of the noise. Of course complaining would make him yell at me, so I had to put up with it.
>>
>>29769113
Thanks senpai :3
>tfw noticed
>>
>>29769158
Did you just make that up on the spot, or did you write it at another time?
>>
File: 1466976161795.jpg (103 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
1466976161795.jpg
103 KB, 517x650
>>29768057
a fukken leaf eh
>>
>>29769112

If you're not a beta, then address it. Biology is never wrong.
>>
>people who think they're educated on politics but don't know shit
>people who eat with their mouths open
>people who put back empty milk gallons
>people who misspell your name
>people who take advantage of a tragedy and try to make it about themselves for attention
>>
>>29769199
What would a Dad say? I'm actually curious.
"Are you gay?"
"Do you feel comfortable in your own body?"
"What the hell is with you looking like a girl?"
>>
>>29769023
Crossdressers have always existed. It's not morally wrong, and it's questionable whether something can be done about it once the fetish actualized. Just deal with it, but don't encourage it. Rejecting your child or making your love conditional on certain behaviour won't make it more mentally healthy.

If that post is about transgender: There's increasingly more evidence that transgenderism is a real thing (the term is shit though, gender is a social construct by definition, trannies suffer from a biological problem) but I think it's obvious that many "transgender" people are actually just retards or delusional drama queens who are not actually trans.
>>
>>29769349

The correct response

>I'm sending you to rehab
>>
>>29769449
And I thought my answers were bad
>>29769371
Only good advice on the subject thus far
>>
>people who stand at choke points to tie their shoes, look at their phones or generally being useless shits
There should be a law where you're allowed to kick those people in the fucking asshole
>indecisive customers at any cashier point
>people who take a shitload of time to order fast food, who constantly ask if this and that and their mother is vegan or halal or kosher or gluten free
>people who who fart or burp on public transport
>people who eat in busses, trains, subs
>people who walk slowly but need the whole pedestrian space
>people who ride bikes
>people blabbering with full force some subhuman language
>>
>>29769495

Are you a faggot, anon?

Commentnotoriginal
>>
>>29769176
Spot my dude. It's not that impressive, couple of shitty words.

t. /lit/
>>
>>29769371

Look you brainwashed fucking faggot, in this time of age ours idealogy has been over exaggerated but the point of those idealogies is to identify with ones sexual biological sex. In due time, those ideologies all end up in sex because SEX sells. yes FUCKING SEX. To say that it's ok for a boy to dress up,as a girl is the same to telling him that shoving dicks up his ass is ok as well.

>Liberal cucks when will they learn
>>
>>29768016
>people that force memes into every conversation they have
>people that can't fucking clean eating utensils
>people that don't understand that you need to close bottles and bags to prevent the content from spoiling or going stale
>people that waste a large amount of money on something because they did no research
>narcissists
>people that don't understand subjectivity
>>
>>29769629
>>>/pol/
Nice bait nigger lover.
>>
>>29769610
Well, I liked it. Well done.

>>29769629
Uh, okay? Homosexuality can be treatable in some cases, but I think it has to be the result of abuse or something like that. You sound like the kind of person who would abuse their own son, so I guess it can work for you.
>>
File: 1427521313440.gif (133 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1427521313440.gif
133 KB, 500x280
>people who walk really slowly and take up an entire aisle and there's no way to get around them
>people who go 5 below the speed limit on high ways.. In the left lane
>people who order huge amounts of food in the drive thru. If it's that big/complicated of an order, go the fuck inside
>niggers, literal niggers. They ruin everything and throw the biggest shitfits. Everyone knows that being a nigger is not black exclusive.
>employees that are new hires that think they know better than you when you buy the same fucking thing every time you go in the store and give you shit about whether they carry it or not or if it's in stock
>people who can't stfu in libraries/hospitals/study spots
>>
>People that use thin-walled bathrooms, you can clearly hear them shitting and not washing their hands, then they come and touch your stuff
>even worse, you
>People coincidentally coming into your room after you've wanked and obliviously commenting on the smell
>People who post selfies with some distancing statement like "kek my ode to papa franku" so no one can comment on their ugliness
>the fact i can't convey my thoughts :/
>>
>>29770016
Cheers, senpai
Oregon
>>
>>29769013
There are billions of germs in your body right now.
>>
>>29770147
You do know that there are shit particles all over the place, right? They're in your kitchen, toothbrush, bed, towels, washclothes, everything.
>>
>>29768100
The worst are the people that cover their mouth with their hand AND DO NOT IMMEDIATELY GO WASH THEIR HANDS. My friend does this all the time and just goes about his business like his hands are not covered in germs. Sneeze into the crux of your elbow like an actual human being.
>>
>>29770213
yyyeeppp, only it's worse when their fingers have been up in it
>>
>People who bring their children to any place to eat other than a "family restaurant"
>>
>>29770260
Being overly clean is going to weaken your immune system. Go look at how many people die in Japan from the common cold.
>>
>>29769199
>people who imply makeup is biology
>>
>>29768281
>>29768318
I'm french canadian and we're just as bad as brazilians online desu.
>QC tag everywhere just like BR
>yelling broken english into voip game
>weird superiority complex based on knowing two languages

we're friendlier tho so there's that
>>
>people who talk to other people
>happy people
>people who can sleep at night
>>
>>29770297
guess i'll start licking their hands when they come out then
>>
>people without AvPD
what's all that about.
>>
>>29768444
There's no law. It's just common decency to not spew snot on everyone around you and spreading sickness.
>>
>>29770291
Yes this, and in addition

>people who complain about kids behavior at family restaurants.

I get you love the awesome blossom, but if you can't deal with the three family's with young kids, you really need to get better at picking where to eat.
>>
>>29769155
>Defending the current state of literally
Please fucking end your life. You're destroying our language.
>>
File: 1442262715622.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1442262715622.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>29768016
>people who gets disgusted by food chewing sounds
>people getting offended/disgusted over me chewing gum
>everyone is having fun and then there's that one guy who is trying way to hard to joke and end up explaining the joke for minutes
>people who don't know their limits
>people who repeats things they said a day ago
>people who bother you for a simple fucking task they could easily solve themselves
>people who tells a story way to long and in the end no one cares but they just keep on talking

I'm easily annoyed but fuck, people need to learn when enough is enough and simply just stop.
>>
>>29770423
I love the fluidity and adaptability of language. I'm like a child when it comes to such things. There's nothing bad, just interesting and boring developments.
>>
>>29769629
Didn't know r9k was in the dark ages.
>>
>>29768016
>people laughing at same time as talking
Is your joke so funny that you can't even get to the punchline?
Do you not know how else to react so you just make autistic uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh noises?
>>
When people call Latinos "Spanish"

This is really common in New York and New Jersey, it's a pet peeve of mine
>>
>>29770372
But im not sick and you dont get my snot on you.

you gonna get something else on you tho
>>
I hate when people don't cover their sneeze, especially when I'm holding a drink

I also can't stand arrogant people
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.