[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6 months of eating healthy >drop 25 lbs >start lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: enhanced-31502-1440175661-2.jpg (18 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31502-1440175661-2.jpg
18 KB, 500x366
>6 months of eating healthy
>drop 25 lbs
>start lifting 2 months ago
>can finally look myself in the mirror without shame
>i actually look good
>dont feel inferior to others anymore
>not even fat anymore
Why dont you start lifting guys?
>>
Because then I'd be a normie like you and I'd have to leave /r9k/

GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT
>>
>>29767889
>Taking care of the only body you've got
>Normie

Nope. Your body is a temple. Caring for it is one of the most robot things you can possibly do.
>>
>>29767889
Why do you want to be a fucking robot?

That's got to be the most fucking retarded desire anyone could ever have
>>
>>29767889
Just be undercover Normie then. You're still mr. Anon, anon
>>
>>29767739
I don't know where to start and the /fit/ sticky is confusing as fuck, I read it all but I don't need to know all that basic shit that's obvious, I just need a good routine I can do daily in 30-40 minutes and better it at home.
>>
>>29768025
It looks confusing when you read it yeah..
After the first week its easy as fuck when you get into the routine.
>>
File: 1446226558645.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446226558645.png
34 KB, 633x758
>lifted for 1.5 years
>got pretty built, to the point where people referred to me as buff
>gym started to overflow with loudmouth gymbros in vests who would slam weights around and shout to eachother across the gym
>couldn't stand to be in there for 10 minutes without feeling intense anger towards them
>eventually stop going
>9 months later
>look like an average skinnyfat faggot

I feel worse than ever, but can't bring myself to go again because I hate gym culture so damn much. It's annoying because when I joined up it wa a fairly quiet gym with just bodybuilders, but soon became a dudebro gym for 18 year old Chads
>>
>>29768564
Get a home gym then IDIOT! xd
>>
>>29768583
>poor as fuck
>live in shitty dingy shared apartment, room literally isn't big enough for me to do pushups in

I considered swimming to keep myself at least ottermode but the nearest pool is fucking miles away
>>
File: stupid faggot smoking a cigar.jpg (104 KB, 738x553) Image search: [Google]
stupid faggot smoking a cigar.jpg
104 KB, 738x553
do i even look like i lift

i dont do the whole diet thing but i do lift and have been for like 3 years now im 19

used to be more bulky/fat, have made an effort over the past 8 months to just kinda eat less in general and more meat to lose fat. too much of a bum to do the whole macro counting thing
>>
>working out will solve your problems!
I believed this nonsense when I was 16.
>>
File: senator_smash_high_school_photo.jpg (100 KB, 640x680) Image search: [Google]
senator_smash_high_school_photo.jpg
100 KB, 640x680
Fuckin loser.

Get back in the bucket with the rest of us crabs!
>>
>tfw you realize you could have looked 10 times better if you exercised all your life since you were a kid

Why didn't my parents push me into sports or something?
>>
>>29768628
Planet fitness go do it now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.