[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a lovely day, wagies!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: comfypepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Ah... oh, hey there, wagecuck!

Don't mind me, I was just finishing up my revision of axiomatic laws of thought. Fundamental logic and philosophy truly are intuitive and interesting subjects to pursue, especially when I have all the free time in the world.

What did I do today? I made myself a delicious, nutritious breakfast of bacon and eggs, and recited piano ready for a concert I have soon. After all, with all the time I have, I've been able to study the piano to a huge extent and perform the works of famous composers such as Chopin, Brahms and Einaudi. Oh, and did I mention that I caught a tasty subway sandwich, made JUST for me by a wageslave like your kind?

Anyway, I'd better head off, I plan to finish my study of quantum phenomena and wave functions in preparation for discussion with fellow NEETs who followed in my path. This truly is the life of the aristocrat.

Oh, and remember... Another day, another dollar!
>>
>>29767723
>wasted all day in front of a computer coming up with lies
>t-this is the life guise

inb4 comment about me being a mad wagie and the smug wojak This is spoiler text faggot
>>
File: xubwaypepe.png (244 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
xubwaypepe.png
244 KB, 393x401
>>29767765
Ha, oh you poor wagie! It's okay, I understand that it is hard for your kind to conceptualise that man was intended to live independently, without being played with under the palm of Mr. Shekelstein. Perhaps, soon, you will awaken from your slumber and realise the truth that is NEETdom.
>>
>>29767723
>Chopin
>Brahms
>Einaudi
>>Einaudi

Meme tier composer. I bet you think Ivan Torrent is "beautiful and inspiring".
>>
File: 1466469258347.png (200 KB, 1389x1732) Image search: [Google]
1466469258347.png
200 KB, 1389x1732
>Being a NEET
>Everyday is a day off work
>Everyday is a sick day
>Everyday you can spend on hobbies and talents

>Being a wagecuck
>Manual labor 8+ hours
>Time spent wasted
>Could have been doing something you actually enjoy
>Sleep schedule is off
>Limited vacation time
Anybody feel this is accurate?
>>
File: pianopepe.jpg (20 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
pianopepe.jpg
20 KB, 350x263
>>29767818
Ah, wagie. Perhaps you haven't heard my renditions of Einaudi's works. I examine the composer's works, and articulate and ornament the piece like the original composer intended. I mean, with all my time, I've been able to become somewhat of a master of the piano. I can play over 20 styles of jazz, and have composed several symphonies over my NEETdom. It's a perfect life, the life of a NEET.

But, hey, I guess you're
>>
>>29767723
>>29767939

Explain this one NEET, if the NEETs spend all their time writing compositions or reading philosophy and the wagies work constantly where does the free time come from?
>>
File: kingpepe.png (204 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
kingpepe.png
204 KB, 409x480
>>29767939
just a RAGIE WAGIE.
>>
>>29767975
They don't. Him being here is proof enough
>>
>>29767975
You don't understand what is meant by 'free time', wagie. Free time is time spent not working under another human, like a pathetic cuck, but rather doing what YOU want to do, thus the word 'free'. There exists plenty of literature that discusses the concept of free will, if you wish to explore the 'strange' and 'bewildering' idea of freedom.
>>
>>29767723
Tfw you will never own a Vive
>>
File: 1389254718460.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1389254718460.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
>Neets
>acomplishing anything
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29767723
This is a phenomenal post.
>>
>>29767815
why this pepe got jaundice
>>
>>29767723
>Implying you do anything useful with your free time when you obviously use 4chan.
>>
>>29769589
hepatic failure from all dat subway
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.