[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decided to not go to class today for the first time this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Lights_Same_Sea.gif (110 KB, 451x311) Image search: [Google]
Lights_Same_Sea.gif
110 KB, 451x311
>decided to not go to class today for the first time this semester because fuck class
>tfw my roommates came down to eat breakfast and are taking about me

they said I am quiet and nice
could be worse I suppose, I thought they would think I'm a dick

Hopefully they don't realize I'm still here
>>
>he just gets all like fidgety when a girl comes and talks to him
>ITS SO FUNNY LOL
time to die
>>
What are your roomies like, anon?
>>
>>29767785
I have 4, I don't actually know their names because I never talk to them

...i don't really know what they are like. They seem like typical normies, once one of them brought over his friends and smoked weed and made the whole apartment smell
>>
>>29767870
They're probably ok people who just think you're a little weird.
Do you have any friends at your school?
>>
>>29767960
>Do you have any friends at your school
no
I will join a club next semester and maybe make friends (it is summer school now)

But honestly even if I don't make friends I won't be too disappointed, living without the expectation of contacting others is comfy... perhaps just because I'm used to it, but every time I tried to make a friend either online or offline it ends up being awkward and I stop contacting them
>>
>>29767870
Sounds pretty much like my arrangement, except I only have 1 roomate. I still dont know his name after like 2 months.
>>
>>29767870
>I have 4, I don't actually know their names because I never talk to them
You live with people but don't even know their names? thats fucked.
>>
>>29767709
Quiet means creepy and nice means asshole
>>
>>29768348
This, how can you not fucking know there names at least? Fuckin hell

Like when you where moving in did they say, "hey I'm Michael what's your name? " and you just ran away or something?
>>
>>29768282
Is he a normie? Has he ever wanted to go eat dinner or something with you?

One time one of the Asian guys who lives here came up to me and said "Anon we lived together for a few weeks now and I still know nothing about you! We should get dinner sometime!" but nothing ever happened

The worst are the two girls who live here, they constantly make noise and sit in the kitchen to eat, but my bathroom is right across from the kitchen so I have to wait till they leave until I can go without being noticed
>>
>>29768372
There's no way they think I'm too big of an asshole

creepy is definitely a possibility

>>29768348
well it's not like I see them too often. My class starts at 9 and their classes start in the evening, and I spend all my time in my room, so we don't actually see each other

>>29768418
I know the name of the guy who gave me my key, he is Anthony
The others I haven't talked to yet, I will talk to them one day when they are sitting in the kitchen eating, I will go outside and introduce myself ok? It might be too late though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.