[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, how hard do you want to kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1467402562634.gif (314 KB, 498x586) Image search: [Google]
1467402562634.gif
314 KB, 498x586
On a scale from 0 to 10, how hard do you seriously want to kill yourself? And why is that?

I'm probably between a 8/10 or 9/10.

My life is already ruined, I'm suffering of chronic depression and anxiety, constant suicidal thoughts every single day for months and months. Not only that but it's somehow getting even WORSE. Don't even have access to any reliable methods to end this all, yet I'm making up new suicide plans and strategies all the time, which are all fairly ineffective with a good chance of failing.

Like I said every day consists of non-stop anxious thoughts about what the future will hold, all the time, literally 24/7 unless I'm asleep.

I can't even function normally at this point, I don't have the energy to do anything other than researching into suicide methods.

The only reason I'm not a 10/10 is because I have no immediate need to kill myself now.
>>
2/10
Sometimes i think about this. But I can't find a reasonable reason to do so.
>>
>>29767685
This is almost like my life. Expect that everytime I try to break the curse and try something new, it blows into my face so then I wanna end it even more.

Hold on, try to go to a doctor.
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
0/10

My life is more painful than death, but not intolerably so.
>>
>>29767685
I'm thinking a decent to strong 4 on this one. I kinda feel the urge to do it but know that it isn't worth it and is not going to happen anyway. It's more of a fantasy.
>>
>>29767746
Is that you anon? (nt orgnl)
>>
>>29767685
lately around 4/10 (like I wouldn't mind if someone shoot me)
but past two months it was way worse like 7 or 8
>>
>>29767789
new fag detected.

origamison
>>
Nowadays about 7/10, it used to be 3/10 but I started to feel worse.
>>
I radiate my anger rather than internalizing it.

For this reason I am more likely to homocide than suicide.

However, I've found that radiating anger doesn't actually relieve the pressure; it just gushes more like a picked scab.

At the moment I'd have to take a lot of people with me to be able to rationalize killing myself as "worth it", which is a fucked up rationale, but my experiences have made me a genuine misanthrope.

The actions of others have crippled me, and I hold no anger towards myself for the things I did in my unthinking mad attempts to escape the pain that was being heaped on me by school, peers and work.

But the stress of being constantly angry is eating away at my ability to continue.

I don't think the end is coming soon, and the prospect of living like this in a steadily deteriorating condition for the next forty or so years is daunting.
>>
5/10

i want to know whats after but ill know eventually.
>>
>go to a doctor
>get diagnosed
>obtain 'tismbux
>>
>>29768271
Not possible if you live in a borderline third world country.
>>
Maybe a 3/10 right now.
Goes up to 4 when having an especially bad day.

Things are just slowly crumbling more and more and I'd honestly rather just end it than continue trying.
>>
>>29767685
Used to be 8/10, but current situations have made it a 3.
>>
File: -OvCLALha6Y.jpg (49 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
-OvCLALha6Y.jpg
49 KB, 453x604
Life is beyond ruined, the only thing thats stopping me is fear. Im thinking about ending it very soon, with lots of pills to stop the fear and a train
>>
would be like 9/10 if i wasn't too much of a pussy to do it

every time i go to sleep i hope that this will be the time i dont wake up
>>
I cannot do it yet, but it's the only feasible, acceptable decision for me anyways.

I need my sister finish her studies first, and get a stable job, so she can also care for our mother.

If I were to kill myself now, there is a chance that I would destabilize their own life situations, which is rather fragile.
>>
2/10
Not really senpai
Today I went to a roof and fantasized about jumping off but didn't do it.
>>
I'd put it at a 7. I want peace, but I still have enough empathy to care about destroying my family. This is why I do drugs.
>>
>>29767685
1/10, maybe 0/10, I still got a lot of things to do before I go. Lose my virginity, get rich, witness virtual reality games in the year 2060, witness the singularity, witness uploading consciousness to a hard drive. Stuff like that. Maybe it'll happen,
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.