[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the fact that you didn't die in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1453535649329.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1453535649329.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
How do you cope with the fact that you didn't die in your sleep again?
>>
Realize all waiting is in vain and getting it over with would be my best option.
>>
I tell myself "deal with it".
It's hard to deal with it but it's the only way. I guess I'll smoke some weed and get drunk later.
>>
I won't let my depression get me down like that. I try to stay optimistic. Maybe I'll die in my sleep the next night, or sometime this week, or sometime this month. I've just gotta keep trying every day. That's the only way you'll succeed.
>>
>>29767182
Everyday I wake up.

>"No not again"
>>
>>29767403
I know that feel. Especially if I forget my life in the dream I had and then I wake up and everything floods over me. I remember all of the pain and shit that I have to deal with. Anxiety and depression. I can't start over. It's the same thing always.
I want to die.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.