[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is their problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
Why won't these normalfags leave me alone to my own lifestyle. I am able to enjoy life, smile and laugh doing my own things. I like gaming, swimming and eating. I hovered around a comfortable weight for about 5 years with ups and downs and these fucking guys just won't leave me alone. My boss, my friends, coworkers and fucking parents. 'Lose some weight anon, It will do you good.' How about you fuck off and just leave me alone? 'You need to stop playing games and start having another hobby?' So you want to me to have forced fun in another way that is approved by you? 'Stop going swimming and try the gym, it is better for building muscle and getting fit' I don't wanna get fit, it doesn't do shit and it's just a bad meme, plus I'm happy doing what I like. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT NOT EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE A CONFORMIST. W/e, another shitty vent thread I guess.
>>
Tl:dr fatty patty boombaclappy
>>
>>29767095
You seem stressful, maybe change your hobbies. Also losing some weight might help
>>
File: Dhqbtv0.png (221 KB, 960x532) Image search: [Google]
Dhqbtv0.png
221 KB, 960x532
>>29767095
you know what you have to do right?
>>
Getting fit will help with your stress anon.

Vidya is meh as a hobby. It can be fun, but you're not learning any skills or actually doing anything physical or making anything. You're just wasting away in front of a tv/monitor. That's why people look down on it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.