[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you first realize that liberals are the enemy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14
File: 1467341848309.jpg (172 KB, 1055x1005) Image search: [Google]
1467341848309.jpg
172 KB, 1055x1005
When did you first realize that liberals are the enemy?
>>
A few years ago, when i realised islam cant mean peace
>>
>>29767104
Islamos aren't liberal
>>
when i read combat liberalism by mao zedong
>>
File: 297671_m.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
297671_m.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
what is a liberal?
Because the definition seems to be skewed on this board and the internet in general.

When I think of the word "liberal" what comes to mind are
>scientific minds
>inovators
>those who seek equality and reforms for all in society
>progression of humanity as a whole

When 4chan mention liberals they are referring to liberals as
>feminazis
>"degenerates"
>false bohemians who consume illicit drugs all day
>those who want a free handout
>those consumed by "white guilt"

The former aren't enemies at all, but the later are.
>>
File: 1467529577903.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1467529577903.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>29767091
When I realized they put emotion before logic immigrants before country and acceptance before safety

I used to be bluepilled as hell and unironically watch [Current year] man glad I woke up to myself
>>
>>29767203
>scientific minds
>innovators

fine

>those who seek equality

absolutely the enemy. it sounds nice in theory, the problem is people aren't equal. blacks have lower average iq, and women vote with their feels.

>progression of humanity as a whole

towards what exactly? ill defined idealism is dangerous.
>>
>>29767187
Ah i wrote poorly. When i realised people want to live in equality with muslims, thats when i didnt want to be so far liberal. Also getting educated really showed mw it's best to not let refugees into other countries.
>>
File: 1467756666426.png (1 MB, 634x802) Image search: [Google]
1467756666426.png
1 MB, 634x802
>>29767091
Liberalism as a concept has it's benefits., but liberals ruined liberalism.
>>
>>29767203
"When I think of the word "liberal" what comes to mind are
>scientific minds
>inovators
>those who seek equality and reforms for all in society
>progression of humanity as a whole"

Hahaha hahaha
Under 18 confirmed enjoy the ban
>>
>>29767203
How does scientific mind equate to liberal? Juat because im studying physics doesnt make me liberal
>>
File: RarePepe21.jpg (3 KB, 91x125) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe21.jpg
3 KB, 91x125
>>29767091

They think that if we let the blacks become "Rights veterans" and throw all are weapons in a endless pit, we can then all huddle together and sing about our high taxes and X-files level of corruption.
>>
>>29767272
here comes the /pol/ train
for the last time.
It's not black people, inner city poor people.
They are human garbage regardless of race.

>towards what exactly
a better state than it currently is.
Think about it, if it was up to conservatives we'd still be in the dark ages.
>>
>>29767091
When did you first realize that the wealthy are the only enemy, and that everyone else is just an equally manipulated distraction?
>>
File: 2030.jpg (501 KB, 617x3220) Image search: [Google]
2030.jpg
501 KB, 617x3220
>>29767495
DELETE THIS!
https://youtu.be/gOqblSqx_VI
>>
I've yet to. I disagree with them on some things, namely feminism, but /pol/ posters and Trump supporters are unironically retarded.
>>
If it weren't for immigration I'd be a liberal
>>
>>29767324
>if it was up to conservatives we'd still be in the dark ages
>le conservatives are afraid of change meme

Conservatives are all about the free market, nothing on earth changes faster than that. Liberals want to regulate the shit out of it which in the long run stagnates everything.

What conservatives want to stay the same is the moral foundation of our society. We don't like moral relativism, which leads to "ends justify the means" bullshit which I guess is why so many libshits think it's OK to be violent towards those that disagree with them.
>>
>>29767324
Culture is the problem not race, this is where /pol/ gets it wrong.
I'm sure there are intelligent blacks that act white and are perfectly decent citizens
>>
File: 1458354341746.jpg (53 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1458354341746.jpg
53 KB, 763x652
>>29767203
The official definition for Liberal used to hold true when the world was still kings and nobility vs "rebels" like the Founding Fathers and all these intellectual thinkers in the 1700s and 1800s. Now Liberals have been hijacked by the SJWs and other useful idiots, and the actual Liberals have switched to calling themselves Libertarians to draw a line.

Here's Ben Franklin for good measure:
"I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."

Times change
>>
>>29767744
Have you ever met any African immigrants who came to USA on a college Visa?

I know quite a few who live in the suburbs and they are the opposite of inner city folks.
>intelligent
>well spoken
>polite
>wealthy to boot

Anyone who's parents were African immigrants are doing quite alright from what I've seen and all of the children have degrees as well.

>liberals want to regulate the shit out of it which in the long run stagnates everything.

I thought it was the other way around.....

>violent towards those that disagree with them.
Let's talk about the hangings in the south prior to the 70's huh?
>>
File: 1466502011701.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466502011701.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
I agree liberalism is shit. This is why we need communism, so we can get rid of liberal capitalist shills like Trump, Putin and Soros.
>>
Strange, I could swear I wasn't on /pol/ but here I find a thread full of utter normies bitching about petty politics.

If you care about normietics you need to just get the fuck off this board right now.

You have an entire board for this garbage.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>29767852
>I thought it was the other way around.....
If you think RINO neocons are real conservatives, sure

>Let's talk about the hangings in the south prior to the 70's huh?
Blacks kill more blacks in a year than all of the lynchings in the last century.
>>
>>29767967
>If you think RINO neocons are real conservatives, sure
That's exactly what I am talking about.

>Blacks kill more blacks in a year than all of the lynchings in the last century.

After drugs were pumped into poor neighborhoods, what did you think was going to happen?
>>
>>29767810
This pretty much. Liberal used to also mean free thinking and the idea of decenting opinion which is the exact opposite many feminists and current "liberals" believe. The only thing they are honestly liberal about is they think that they are being progressive despite being a bunch of regressive cunts
>>
File: purple katz.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
purple katz.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>>29768055
WTF happened?
Where did these feminists, and current "liberals" come from?
Now the name is tarnished.
I guess it's time to switch over to libertarian.
I am registered as an independent party member anyway.
>>
I don't even know anymore. I'm left but in the old redistribution of wealth sense that nobody in real politics seems to follow anymore, anyone calling themselves left seems more occupied with the male world conspiracy named patriarchy and gender neutral iphone apps. Next elections here are in two years and at this point I have no idea who to vote for, I might as well not vote at all. I can live in a harsh right-wing world (I have a good job) and in a "liberal" political correctness hell (well as long as I don't lose my job because I'm a white man, which to the "left" is essentially what jews were to Hitler).

I just don't care anymore.
>>
File: 1410014440190.jpg (13 KB, 331x330) Image search: [Google]
1410014440190.jpg
13 KB, 331x330
>>29767091

>they still believe in the right-left dichotomy
>>
I'm against liberals, conservatives, and all slightly off center ideologies. They're coward's beliefs that encourage the status quo.

More people to go full extremist, whether left, right, or whatever so that we can know for a fact what people actually believe and want
>>
>>29767239
>acceptance before safety
"He who puts safety before freedom deserves neither"
>>
4chan retards aren't intelligent enough to understand that there's a fundamental split in liberalism as extreme as the one which exists in conservatism, and all the idiots ca see are the other idiots.
>>
>>29768005
As I said RINO's aren't real conservatives. They can and often do leave and join the democrats when they lose the confidence of their conservative base.

They are either opportunistic scumbags with no real values of their own, or plants for the democratic party. Liberals see nothing wrong with being disingenuous.
>>
>>29767091
I think when people refer to "liberals" here, they refer to SJWs, which are as about as relevant to liberals as /pol/ or the KKK are relevant to conservatives
>>
>>29767091
>Liberals

You mean humans
>>
>>29768115
Probably bandwagons who thought that being liberal means to just blindly decent from current status as well as wanting the title of being "progressive" because that seems like the root reason for many of their beliefs

'I want to change this because change is inherently good regardless of what it actually does'

If you look at a lot of younger liberals now, they usually just support laws in opposition with the current status quo without really knowing much about the proposal save the surface level ideas or a very specific part of what's being passed while not realizing there's more to it than what they want.

Also because of this idea of change is just good. They then believe those who oppose change are just bigots 'stuck in the Times' and so enetually radicals probably grew the idea to censor the people they don't like since change = good. Staying the same= not as good or bad. Therefore they are right and everyone else is wrong so they should shut up.
>>
File: 1467106209486.png (18 KB, 182x233) Image search: [Google]
1467106209486.png
18 KB, 182x233
>>29767091
That's a purple pill, you're not even there

When did you choke on the redpill that jews are the real enemy?
>>
File: EL.jpg (39 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
EL.jpg
39 KB, 450x350
>>29768337
enter the final redpill
>>
>>29767091
Liberal
>feminist
>regressive
>sycophantic
>hypocritical
>irrational
>dogmatic
>myopic
>cuckolds

Conservative
>capitalist
>wealth mongering
>systemic
>zealotry
>dogmatic
>myopic

Libertarians
>bootstrapping
>quasi anarchist
>nostalgic
>dogmatic
>myopic
>apologists

Are there any political alignments which aren't memes by nature? Oh wait thats what a meme is huh... Better go on making properly contextualized calls independent of shills, memery, and peoples incessant attempts to pack things into isms
>>
>>29768387
Contrarianism

So memey it loops back around to zero.
>>
>>29768437
Been thinking about contrarianism a fair amount recently. Too bad it's reactionary. Can't be contrarian without something else "being" firstly and independently of you.

Hmm
>>
>>29767854
>filthy commie
GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29767324
>Think about it, if it was up to conservatives we'd still be in the dark ages

naw m8, probably just 1983.
>>
>>29767203
It used to mean people who wanted less government intervention in their lives, but now it's a generic catch-all term for anyone you don't like / anyone who disagrees with you.

You can also use it as a get out of arguments for free card. Much like how religious types can justify anything by saying "I have faith that I'm right" and left leaning people can dismiss arguments by shouting "racist", right leaning people can simply shout "liberal" then declare themselves the victor of any standoff without any additional work.
>>
>>29768461
It's self aware reactionary, which is the best you can hope for with politics. Any non reactionary political party can just be grouped with philosophy.
>>
>>29768524
That's fair but, I don't think it's correct to make philosophy synonymous with memery, which is how I read your post
>>
>>29768524
>>29768549

Also we run into problems with what "best" means right?
>>
File: 1457485968028.png (107 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457485968028.png
107 KB, 300x300
>>29768337
DELET THIS

You fucking uneducated jobless Nazi bigot racist
>>
>>29767203
Most liberals are as anti science as right wingers. They push for vaccines (which are good in third world shit holes, stupid in first world countries), think nuclear power is bad, think gmos are all bad, even though there is evidence many (not all) of them are safe and we would be able to feed the whole world with them, and continue to push the idea of man made global warning even though the evidence for it hasn't really panned out. Sure, they insist on evolution being true, but they don't really know WHY it's true. You ask your average liberal about evolution, and a surprising amount will still say we came from monkeys, that's how outdated their information is. Most liberals like the image of being all scientific, but know a shockingly little amount about any of the subjects they profess to be interested in, and actually have inaccurate information about other subjects.
>>
>>29767203
most people prefer to seek for the progression of humanity as a whole. They just have different ideas about how to do it.

I think libertarianism is the answer personally.
>>
>>29767744
>culture is the problem

And culture is not reflective at all of the brains who developed it?

I'm not even a white supremacist, but I do think whites are more intelligent than blacks. But I also think NE Asians and (this one hurts to say) Jews are more intelligent than whites.
>>
File: 1449956486135.gif (2 MB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
1449956486135.gif
2 MB, 370x335
>>29768696
ARGH!
What the hell is happening to this fucking world?
it's like everything is topsy-fucking-turby.

Dumb shits are becoming liberals, and apposing vaccines.

Conservatives are using logical instead of thumping bibles.

Is this an episode of the twilight zone or something?
>>
>>29768549
I didn't mean to imply that. I mean to say that politics is by nature reactionary, it's a clashing of beliefs. I say that a non reactionary political party would be closer to philosophy because the discussion of ideas with no bias to an agenda is a big part of philosophy and not very common in politics.
>>
>>29767091
About a month and a half ago. My particular friend has been getting extra political and now we can't wait for God Emperor Trump.
>>
>>29767091
When they started acting like a bunch of pseudo-intellectual fucktards who argue by spewing insults and accusations yet still think they're the rational ones. I also love their inability to understand statistics but my favorite thing about the modern left is how they lack any self awareness about their belief formation and somehow think their feelings are 'logically derived' because some academic shares them.

The modern college age liberal is going to be viewed the same way as young earth creationists at some point and I hope that point is soon so they'll stop spewing their incoherent thoughts.
>>
>>29767203
>I don't know WHAT a liberal is, but I'm pretty sure that they're NOT bad, because I AM ONE

Please kill you'reself.
>>
>>29768245
Except the democratic presidential candidate pushes feminist bullshit, colleges are allowed to discriminate and political decisions are being made because of muh diversity, and the mentality of victimhood is mainstream. Nice try though.
>>
>>29768696
>Sure, they insist on evolution being true, but they don't really know WHY it's true. You ask your average liberal about evolution, and a surprising amount will still say we came from monkeys, that's how outdated their information is.

Are you seriously arguing that because *you* only know stupid people, that evolution must not be true?

Just read up on the subject, it's not difficult to understand.
>>
you guys are just as a bad for shoving your shit down our throats as well.
>>
>>29767091
>take the red pill
>realize that the political world is more complex than "my team are the good guys who do good things, the other team are the bad guys who do bad things and also they're icky and have cooties"
>realize that my failings did not happen because a group of shadowy figures housed deep underground are secretly plotting ways to sabotage me specifically, but because I didn't take initiative or put in enough effort

woow guys how do I get off this crazy ride?
>>
>>29769146
Do you even reading comprehension? Where did he say evolution wasn't true?
>>
>>29769146
>Are you seriously arguing that because *you* only know stupid people, that evolution must not be true?
t. retarded liberal who literally can't recognize the difference between believing something and knowing the reasoning justifying it
>>
>>29767091
Well I'm a straight white male, so pretty much as soon as I became aware of politics.
>>
>>29769197

You are, without question, a nigger.

Only niggers are this stupid.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.