[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here literally being made fun of by children? Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: efd.jpg (29 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
29 KB, 600x584
Anyone else here literally being made fun of by children?
Im in vacation at my grandparents' house and there is a couple of neighbor children calling my name and laughing whenever they see me.
They also throw apricot seeds at the window of my room.
I think I might go insane, I can't take this disrespect from 7 year old kids, if rage at them they just laught and leave and if I hit them I might get in trouble.
What should I do?
>>
Tell their parents that their kids are being disrespectful pieces of shit and allow them to discipline
>>
>>29767021
Offer them a truce in the form of chocolate, except give them unsweetened baking chocolate. As soon as they try to eat it they will be gagging and puking, unable to get the awful taste out of their mouth. They'll stop fucking with you after that.
>>
>>29767021
grab one of them and have your way with it
>>
>>29767021
Yes. I told them what are they trying to do and whether they don't know who I am.

They just gazed at me and were thinking about who I am. They thought I know them from somewhere, that I'm a teacher or something. Then they left with mystery unresolved but they were pretty mindfucked. Light troll.
>>
Tell their parents they throw shit at you (literal shit) or break your window and blame them, just lie an watch them suffer the consequences
>>
>>29767235
Nice Idea
Make it seem as if you were in a position of power and passive aggressively threaten the kids so they'll leave you alone
>>
>>29767021
I think your picture explains what you should do.
And what >>29767125 said.
>>
Small kids used to make fun of me when I was 15-17.

Now I walk around with a permanent scowl on my face, scaring them all away. Unfortunately, it also seems to discourage everyone else from interacting with me.

The little shits ruined me.
>>
Just spray them down with a Super-Soaker full of turpentine.

Little bastards hate the stuff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytN0o1V-gQ
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>29767021
indecent exposure
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.