[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ruined themselves because never knew any better/ here? >grow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: whyme.gif (688 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
whyme.gif
688 KB, 500x281
Who /ruined themselves because never knew any better/ here?
>grow up in leftist family in SF
>mom and dad both identify as feminists
>have a 'sex positive' mindset and try to instill it in me
>tv shows I watch and everyone at my school is the same and treat sex as some fun thing to do
>i'm just a fucking kid/teen so I believe it all
>lose virginity at 14
>had lots of sex with lots of guys until the end of college
>no relationship works out, become depressed and reclusive
>read a bunch of stuff on the internet about how guys hate girls who sleep around

All these redpill memes are true. I can feel it all happening to me but I can't help it. I can't feel attached to my bf. I always think about the other guys I've been with and compare.
He's so great but I just feel like the worst girlfriend. I'm ruined and it's so upsetting and I'll never be able to fix it.
>>
>boo hoo I'm a normie
Fuck off.
>>
I think you meant to post on >>>/soc/ and find more guys to fug.
>>
>>29766950
>female
>cartoonshitter
what a terrible post
>>
Does everybody know you're a whore? If not, just lie. Same with all you virgin men. Just lie. It's not that hard, fake it till you make it.
>>
>>29766950
You just need to get turned the fuck out and you'll be right as rain. As another native I can tell you that kind of liberal brainwashing only goes so far as you can control yourself. Turn into your slutty tendencies and find a nice older man to fuck you senseless regularly behind your partners back. In my early twenties I turned a nice little eighteen year old ethnic camwhore off /b/ into a complete nympho and she eventually settled down with a husband and kid. Doesn't mean she doesn't come to me for dick every now and again it's just a character flaw you now have to constantly appease.
>>
>>29767066
This is exactly the truth.
>>
>>29767066
I don't have much of a social circle now... but nobody in it does. But I can't fake it. I'm different now - ruined. I'd give anything to get my virginity back.

>>29767080
Cheating sounds a whole lot worse.
>>
>I had a pretty shitty experience.

Parents treated sex as taboo, but that only made my imagination wilder. I became some sexually-repressed freak who was taught that sex was bad, but I also had an extremely strong libido. Eventually the repression of my sex-drive drove me to insanity.

I just wish my parents had taught me that sex is a normal thing, and that humans pro-create through it. It took me years to finally redpill myself on humanity's primitive and instinctual nature (especially when it comes to choosing a mate).
>>
>>29767156
>Cheating sounds a whole lot worse.

You're looking at it the wrong way. Cheating is par for the course when you're a worn out whore. When you fight the biological impulse that you've created to pass around your pussy you lose out the worst in the end. Do your best to find one man to have fucked up slut affirming sex with for the sake of the meaningful relationships you want to pursue.
>>
>>29767156
Well you can't have it back but you can lessen the impact by lying about how many miles of dick you fucked, and do some kegles to tighten that gaping maw back up. Just keep your information vague and slightly true.

You're a fucking woman op lying and manipulation should be easy for you come on now.
>>
>>29767288
What if the guy she's with wants some fucked up whore sex
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.